Chapter 27

And when Yu Bai didn't say a word, before that, the violent demolition method used before came again. Once again, it fully proved that the flower's indestructibility and the difficulty of getting out the liquid inside it. Maybe when it is still a piece of jade, it can still achieve the purpose by separating the jade. But now that the jade has been bound to Su Yunxi's body, if he still wants to test that conjecture, he can only kill Su Yunxi first.

  Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bai pitifully, but didn't speak, his eyes were red with a trace of water vapor, and his expression was also pitiful.

  Yu Bai angrily pushed away the face that was less than five centimeters in front of him. "Be careful in the future, don't be discovered by others."

      The seemingly impatient push away was also a silent promise. Su Yunxi grinned, his smile so bright that it hurts the eyes. Just as Yu Bai squinted his eyes, Su Yunxi obediently raised his hands in surrender.

  Grabbing the person again and dodging out of the space, the two of them embarked on the road to the hospital where Su Yunxi was before.

  Yu Bai was still a little concerned about the situation of the laboratory in the basement of the hospital.

  The hospital that used to be very lively is now like a silent hill. When the sky began to darken, the sky and the earth seemed to be covered with a layer of gray-brown dirt.

  Su Yunxi frowned and looked up at the sky, took Yu Bai's hand with one hand, and was led forward. The sky was like a smog, and the visibility plummeted. It's only around four o'clock in the afternoon, but the sky is already as dark as seven or eight o'clock in the usual spring.

  Su Yunxi knew what was going on. In the setting of the original novel, although the meteorite brought a lot of viruses, most of them were absorbed to the ozone layer outside the earth.

  At the same time as the meteorite virus broke out on the earth, it happened that a heavy rain more or less knocked down the virus from the sky. As for why things on the ozone layer can fall from the troposphere, it is not something that needs detailed research. It can be regarded as a part of the virus scraped off by the troposphere during the meteorite fall and stored there.

  He took a moment in his heart, and finally relaxed a little. It's been almost ten days since the apocalypse broke out, and anyone who is alive and able to move, or who can report the news, has already fled the city center. The once bustling area is now deserted.

  The two went around the hospital. Not only had the people in the basement been evacuated, but all the equipment in the hospital had also been removed. Even the tables and chairs were not spared, the current hospital is really only the floor and the walls. Oh, and the roof.

  "Let's go to the dormitory." The car has already been taken out, because there are not many abandoned vehicles on the road in the city center in time, and it will not hinder the passage.

  Even those vehicles that had been discarded were transported to the border between the city and the suburbs and used to pile up the 'city wall'. Su Yunxi looked up at Yu Bai, who nodded readily.

  When Yu Bai drives, even an ordinary car can feel like a racing car. In today's world, it is not too much to say that a car that dares to go on the road is dying at any time.

  It took the two of them ten minutes to arrive at Ye Zi's dormitory. Fortunately, when Ye Zi lived alone in Yu Bai's house, they wouldn't let them think about things they had or didn't have.

  Pack all Ye Zi's clothes and utensils in the room, even the things in the dressing cabinet. After finishing all the things, Su Yunxi put all the things that were not easy to put on the bright side, such as the bed, into the space. Things like making beds are really useless.