Chapter 61

Yes, there is only a thin stream of water left in the middle. The black muddy water was flowing forward slowly. If it wasn't for something inserted into it to see the movement, one would have suspected that the river had been blocked and turned into stagnant water.

  Su Yunxi ignored the person behind him, looking at the river in thought. He can get the energy needed for upgrading from the river water, but he don't know about Yu Xieyi, is it possible?

  He'll let Ye Zi test it later. It is also to purify viruses. If the energy needed for upgrading can be obtained from the purification of river water, everyone's upgrading efficiency will be improved in the future. As for why he didn't think of this question when he was at the base before, people who are immersed in love don't like to use their brains, can't they!

  Huangfu Aotian's sachet gave Su Yunxi inspiration. The situation at Yunbo base is indeed good, but it can't stand the environmental problems of the whole city. What's more, the river is the kind of long river that runs through the entire country and finally flows into the sea. When it passes through the Yunbo base, although an interception dam has been set up upstream to stop all the 'large' garbage, it will be burned every once in a while. But it can't stand that small garbage that is also carrying all kinds of viruses and stench. The environment in Haicheng is better than no man's land. Planting flowers is a bit wasteful, but planting trees is still possible. Especially sweet-scented osmanthus trees, gardenia trees, plum trees, peach trees and the like that have their own fragrance and the fruits can be eaten.

  After recording the tree planting in his notebook, Su Yunxi changed the location that night and continued to purify water resources. The more harmless Huangfu Aotian behaved, the more frightened Su Yunxi felt. In the final analysis, it was only convenient for him to rely on knowing some plots. Compared with those real bigwigs in the business world, he is as pure as a child.

  "Put a layer of petals inside the mask, I don't know if it will be useful?" Su Yunxi leaned on Yu Bai, and Yu Bai hugged him very discerningly this time.

  Cleaning up the zombie hordes is not as simple as it sounds, especially in this kind of battle that needs to win more with less. The three leaders each have their own plans, and no one wants to be cannon fodder, so naturally there is a silent game. Naturally, someone will be in charge of the dinner, and almost all the buildings in this city have lost their use value. Either it has been occupied by zombies or mutated animals and plants, or it has been destroyed. After the troops came, they all needed to temporarily set up tents. Su Yunxi and Yu Bai were able to hug each other now because it was too cold. The temperature during the day has dropped to minus ten degrees, and at night it is even more exaggeratedly low to minus thirty degrees. Even in the past winters in Northeast China, not all of them could reach such low temperatures.

  Su Yunxi had never experienced such a low temperature environment before. He had already put on two layers of long johns and a down jacket for Yu Bai to hug. The two of them were also wrapped in a thin quilt. When the temperature is lower than a certain limit, the demeanor really doesn't matter at all. Whether it is due to the rational use of materials or safety, it is impossible for Su Yunxi and Yu Bai to live alone in a big tent made of ten people. When fighting, don't be so demanding. There are two layers of waterproof cloth on the ground of the tent, and Su Yunxi also put a layer of woolen blanket on it. Just like this, he can feel the cold air from the ground rising straight up when he step on the ground.

  "Don't you think there's something wrong with the cold here?" Su Yunxi straddled Yu Bai's arms, stepping on the ground with both feet from time to time. As time goes by, the temperature of the ground actually gets lower and lower. Even the wool on the wool blanket was hardened by the cold.