Chapter 68

Su Yunxi press on the meteorite to 'uproot' things quickly.

  "Roar!~"
  At the moment the meteorite disappeared, there was an earth-shattering roar from outside the building. Before he could figure out whether it was the noise from the zombies or the mutated plants, the whole building began to shake. The previously silent plants on both sides began to shake wildly.

  Yu Bai grabbed Su Yunxi's waist and hugged him up. Su Yunxi quickly locked Yu Bai with both hands and feet so that Yu Bai's hands could move freely. The purple lightning flashed crazily, and the two jumped directly from the seventh floor. Su Yunxi only had time to glance at the ground, and saw countless huge twisted plant roots emerging from the ground that was fairly flat when he came in.

  Yes, plants can not only grow on top, but also underground, it is also a space for plant roots to grow wildly. Yu Bai didn't land at all, and the lightning flashed under his feet, and two people had already appeared 20 meters away. When the level of the lightning-type ability users is improved, they will have the ability to flash in a short distance.

  As for Yu Bai, he is only at the peak of the third level. Su Yunxi frantically activated his ability, covering Yu Bai's entire body, in order to heal the fast-opening wound on Yu Bai's skin. High-level lightning-type ability have the short-distance flash ability. However, that is also limited to a certain number of times. Moreover, Yu Bai, who is at the peak of the third level, is really not a high level. Playing beyond the limits of his body, Yu Bai hugged Su Yunxi and flashed non-stop. Hanging on Yu Bai's body, Su Yunxi clearly saw the complete collapse of the huge buildings behind him. And the plant root emerging from the ground swayed wildly like a devil. The scene that covered the sky even made the already dim moonlight in the sky appear even darker.

  "Roar!~"

With another roar, a fireball as big as a face smashed towards the rear of the former observatory building. The huge fireball, with its long tail, obviously still has such a long distance, but it just makes people feel that the temperature of the whole space has been raised a lot. A huge boa constrictor erected its huge body from the rear. From a distance, its body more than ten meters thick stood upright and even exceeded the height of a seven-story building.

  "My mother!"

At this moment, Su Yunxi could only forcefully squeeze out this sentence from his throat. That snake, it has two heads!
  Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

  When they are chased and killed by a zombie king, he is afraid that he will cry bitterly, feel nervous, anxious, and very frightened. When he is chased by two zombie kings, maybe he will beat his head and cry with hatred until his eyes will be cracked. But when more than 30 zombie kings were chasing after him, Su Yunxi even felt emotional that the ratio of male to female in the zombie king was not very coordinated. There is no old man, but there is still a child. It seems that the saying in the legend of the world that women and children are not easy to mess with is really very reasonable. There is no need to worry about debts, and there are so many lice that he even feel itchy. Su Yunxi touched his heart, feeling that his heartbeat gradually calmed down.

  "Tsk, what a big scene."

Su Yunxi took out the selfie stick from the space, hung up the mobile phone on it and stretched it to the front. While the fireballs behind lit up the entire sky, he rubbed his head next to Yu Bai's head and gestured a YE towards the camera. Best Supporting Actor Yu Bai even had blood on the corner of his mouth, and turned his head to look at Su Yunxi at the same time, smiling softly. It was chased and killed by a xenoplant as big as a 20-storey high-rise building, a double-headed snake that emits fireballs like a small sun, and more than 30 lively fourth-level zombies.
  It's so exciting!