Chapter 74

The word indirect if used properly. Well, when someone is whitewashed, they can even be whitewashed as innocent, inadvertent, and unaware. It is said that the dead are the greatest, and many educations in Huaguo also have the idea that the son does not say the fault of the father.

  Yu Sihou was alive, so Yu Bai naturally hated him.
  But if Yu Sihou dies, the dead will be the most important at that time. After all, he is his father. If he just watch an outsider talk about his own father like this, it will really be impossible for flies to bite disgusting people. The relationship between people is the most untestable thing, Su Yunxi doesn't want to use a disgusting person like Yu Sihou to test his relationship. After sensing that the spy had left, he told Yu Bai everything. He will continue to do what should be done, but he will not have to bear the consequences alone. It doesn't matter if he call him treacherous or a villain, anyway, Su Yunxi really can't afford to lose.

  "I'm sorry." In the small room, after hearing Su Yunxi's candid words, Yu Bai's eyes darkened. With apology and heartache, he stretched out his hand to hold the pretending strong man tightly in his arms, and said softly again. "I'm sorry." It was because of his incompetence that Su Yunxi fell into such a dilemma.

  Yu Bai didn't say it clearly, but Su Yunxi understood what the other party meant in an instant. People who were careless before, now feel a little embarrassed. The tips of his ears were red, and he had to act like he didn't care.

  "How can you say sorry? You are mine, and it is only right and proper for me to protect you."

  Yu Bai had a smile in his eyes, and hugged him even harder. He leaned over and bit Su Yunxi's lips, so that Su Yunxi could no longer avoid his eyes. There was a smile on his face, but his eyes were determined.

  "You are my baby. No one can compare to you. Leave the matter of Yu Sihou to me. He doesn't deserve to get your hands dirty." Otherwise, how can the old house catch fire and get out of hand ? The cold person in the room suddenly started talking about love, which made the other person completely overwhelmed!

  "Ah, it's a foul for you to do this!"

       Su Yunxi huddled into a ball, covering his face with his hands, not wanting Yu Bai to see his flushed face. It affected the majesty of the head of his family too much, and his whole heart was about to jump out. Yu Bai froze for a moment, looked at his empty arms, and then lowered his head to see the person huddled on the ground. His originally heavy heart was turned into a joke by Su Yunxi's actions. He squatted down like Su Yunxi, but the two squatting people were not easy to hug. Without even thinking about it, Yu Bai knelt down on his knees and wrapped him in his arms again.

  "I..."

  "Boss, what martial law order has been issued? !" The door was pushed open with a bang, Su Yunxi didn't even have time to raise his head when he heard another roar from the door.

  "Sorry!"
  With a 'bang', the door was closed again. Su Yunxi stared at the door in a daze, not understanding what Li Sanseng was doing. Looking back at Yu Bai, Yu Bai also had a strange look.
  Bow his head again...

  "I'll go!" Su Yunxi blushed, and quickly got up and pulled Yu Bai up together.

       "What are you kneeling on the ground for!" It's strange for people who don't know to see their appearance just now.

  For a moment, Su Yunxi's mind flashed over a thousand or eight hundred images of a man who had done something wrong and went home to kneel on the washboard. The sense of picture is too strong, the strong Su Yunxi wants to hit someone a little bit. How could he give Yu Bai the chance to do something wrong as the head of a majestic base! Yu Bai was very calm, following Su Yunxi, he got up and hugged him in his arms again. As if it was no big deal, he led the person to the door.