Chapter 38

The child will still be in such a passive situation. If it's four days ago in the morning, let alone their influence in Haicheng, even their influence in the whole country will be raised.
  But now...
  Tsk, it's really a pity, why can't he be a little faster.

  How other people look, Yu Xieyi meaningly may not respond so timely. But when the mood of the person he pays attention to changes, he is extremely sensitive [gǎn].

  The smile on Yu Xieyi's face restrained a little, and became a little pitiful. "Aotian, are you unhappy?"

  Huangfu Aotian put on a surprised look, smiled and touched Yu Xieyi's head. "How could it be? I'm very happy that Xieyi is so powerful."

  Huangfu Aotian asked more details before Yu Xieyi could say anything more. "How long can Xieyi purify a first-level crystal nucleus? I got news before that ten clean crystal nuclei plus the guidance of a second-level healing ability user can turn an ordinary person into an ability user. If my Xieyi also can do it, then our strength will definitely become stronger."

  Huangfu Aotian's tone was full of expectation, and his gaze towards Yu Xieyi was also shining. What he said was shocking enough. It can be understood that it feels weird, shouldn't purifying the crystal nucleus be a very exciting thing?

  And that kind of thing that leads ordinary people to become ability user...etc? that kind of thing! ! ?

  Yu Xieyi's eyes widened in disbelief, even a little panic in his astonishment. "Aotian, do you mean that there are already people who can purify crystal nuclei? And, they can guide ordinary people to become ability users?"

  Among his many lovers and people who have been with him, Huangfu Aotian still likes Yu Xieyi the most. To understand, it is because of this cleverness. He will never do anything that makes him unhappy, and nothing will make him irritable at all. Huangfu Aotian chuckled and rubbed Yu Xieyi's head again, without denying the problem. "Well, the fourth security point has been able to exchange clean crystal nuclei four days ago, and the matter of guiding people to become ability users was also announced there."

  After pinching Yu Xieyi's still a little baby fat face, Huangfu Aotian's tone was full of encouragement. "However, our Xieyi family is also very good. I really look forward to my baby being able to guide ability users."

  Yu Xieyi lowered his head shyly at the right time, hiding the overwhelming anger in his eyes. The ability that could have been superior to other people was preempted by others. The feeling that he thought he was number one at first, but finally found out that he was just running with him made Yu Xieyi extremely upset.

  The two got bored for a while, Huangfu Aotian had something to deal with. From the beginning of more than 50 subordinates, after gathering the power of his family, what Huangfu Aotian now needs to manage is a small force of nearly a thousand people.

  Different from the company model before the end of the world, now he still needs to keep brainwashing those people in order to gain their absolute loyalty.

  After Huangfu Aotian left, Yu Xieyi could no longer hide the viciousness on his face. "Tell me everything about the fourth security point. I want to know everything about purifying crystal nuclei and guiding ability users!"
With Zhang's face, he told all the things that came out of the investigation without any delay. Anyway, these news are not only known by everyone now, but also ordered by the Patriarch to tell Yu Xieyi.

  Wouldn't it be a good thing if it could stimulate Yu Xieyi's competitive spirit and make Yu Xieyi more devoted to what he should do?

  "Su Yunxi?" After hearing everything, Yu Xieyi was taken aback for a moment. He always feel that this name is a bit familiar, but for a while he can't remember where he heard it.