Chapter 93

"Oh, I'm so angry, are they cockroaches? Why he can't kill them all? "

     Looking at the marks on the map, Su Yunxi also had a severe headache. Under the current situation, it cannot be solved by one or two people. Even under the current situation, if he want to transfer the people on the side of Glory. It is impossible to come out. There is too much movement, YuxieYi and Yogo will definitely not agree. There is no way to check the things in the space of the space ability user. Who dares to carry a lot of ammunition in this sensitive period? Put more people into Yunbo Base?
  Will everyone die together?

  "The country's ban on guns is really beneficial to the country and the people!"

         Su Yunxi gritted his teeth, feeling depressed. A group of people in the office also feel sympathetic at the moment. If there is no hot weapon, no matter what those people do, they can always be solved with a little effort. But the enemy with too many thermal weapons, it really makes people feel a little helpless.

  "If only I could pour a basin of water down and destroy all those things!"

       Ye Zi propped her chin with one hand, and looked at the marks on the big screen in the same speechless manner. As the only person in the conference room who is not very sensitive to hot weapons, it is natural that things will break if they get in water. And the other one who thinks this way is naturally Su Yunxi who is 'ignorant and incompetent'. Su Yunxi's eyes brightened, he glanced at Ye Zi and then at Yu Bai. Yu Bai squeezed Su Yunxi's waist in a funny way.

        "A lot The bunkers are all inside buildings, and many of them can be buried deep underground without affecting the explosion effect at all. "

  It's too professional, these two may not understand it, such a simple explanation can let them know that their 'plan' is not feasible.

  " Haiistt. "

       Su Yunxi and Ye Zi sighed at the same time, and they turned their heads to look at Huangfu Aotian at the same time, with a look of not knowing what to say. Someone took advantage of such a big loophole in the back of their own house, he can't do it, Mr. Ba!

  Being questioned, but still unable to refute, Huangfu Aotian is really suffering. After discussing for two hours, they still failed to get any effective results. Apart from temporarily letting it go, there is really no other good way. The only thing that can be considered good news is that the control in the imperial capital was still strict, so the number of explosives in the hands of Yogo and others was still limited. According to calculations, if they were all detonated, they would be able to blow up an area as large as ten department stores. In fact, there are quite a lot, but it is not as scary as a city. There is no good way, so they can only take the most time-consuming and labor-intensive old method-dilute the population. Originally, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai never thought of sending someone to Yan Xing's side so soon, but now it's no longer a question of whether they want to or not.
  Two-thirds of Yan Province is already submerged in sea water, and large-scale relocation is impossible. However, small-scale relocation is still possible. First, 500,000 people were transferred from the Yunbo base to form an advance army, and then agricultural and forestry workers were recruited on a large scale throughout Haicheng. That's right, Su Yunxi is planning to turn Yan Province into a food production area with dual planting and breeding. Just in case, even though it was a large-scale recruitment, many conditions were symbolically set-it is best for single people, and priority is given to recruiting the elderly, children and women. Given Su Yunxi's title of 'Holy Father', such a condition is not surprising at all.

  And the first general-sense recruitment at the very beginning only recruited 10,000 people. If they put it in the past, 10,000 people is a super large number of nearly two or three large factories. But now compared with the millions of people crowded together, it is still very small.Su Yunxi's work is fair and aboveboard, and even the spies placed by Yu Xieyi are recruited directly if the conditions are met. For a while, the people over there really didn't find any major problems.   510,000 people are placed in one province and city. Although the living area of that province and city is only one-third of what it used to be, that is enough to turn these 510,000 people into vast land and sparsely populated neighbors and neighbors. There is a scene where you can run a horse. After the first level in Haicheng opened up, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai led the team and began to attack another half-occupied city to the south of Yunbo Base.