Chapter 94

It affected him to transfer all his anger to Yu Bai and Su Yunxi, even if something happened to his younger brother, he would let those two people be buried with him!

  "Slut, bitch, all bitch!"

The audition scene that was broadcast on TV just now echoed in his mind. The man in military uniform was tall, mighty and handsome, and the woman in military uniform was also heroic. Nearly 1,000 people signed up for the first men's and women's group's creative activity audition, and now the number of preliminary semi-finalists is 30 people, half male and half male. Everyone has shown their powerful force and extraordinary auxiliary ability, and everyone's background stories are completed on the battlefield. Even without those additional conditions, just looking at those glamorous appearances can make people fall in love with each other. Everyone's votes are simultaneously broadcast on the TV screen, which is more open, fair and transparent than before the end of the world.

  Yu Xieyi's half-length hair that has reached the shoulders is all dyed white, and after several times of bleaching and rendering, the white color still has a little pink luster. Coupled with that pure face and white ancient-style waiter, it really looks like an angel. It's a pity that the current envoy's face is so ferocious that he can't tell that God loves the world at all.

  "What's the use of shouting here, it's better to save some energy and think about how to deal with those two people."

  He have to say that Yu Xieyi's love for Huangfu Aotian is also true. He has come to this point, even if he was abandoned by Huangfu Aotian, he never thought about taking revenge on Huangfu Aotian. All the hatred was given to the possible rival in love - Su Yunxi.

  It's also fortunate that Su Yunxi doesn't have the ability to read minds, otherwise he would be pissed off by this divine logic. It is not the man's fault that a man cheats, but the vixen who seduces his man. Hmm, very three obedience and four virtues, very much regard husband as heaven.

Yu Xieyi's resentful eyes were about to turn into substance, but he didn't waste any time with Yogo. The two are just a cooperative relationship, this person is not his subordinate. Yu Xieyi that although he is arrogant and pretentious, he still has the vision that should be there. If he didn't have this brain, he wouldn't have been able to hook up with Huangfu Aotian with his status as an ordinary school student. Thinking of Huangfu Aotian, he still felt unwilling. But being caught by Huangfu Aotian and fucked in bed, he also knows that the best way to do it now is to keep both parties calm. As for Xiao Xiang who dared to frame him, Yu Xieyi naturally would not let him go. Since he was so short of men, he was sent to a combat camp. There are so many men, this time will definitely let him enjoy enough.

  "Last plan will change, I don't want to wait anymore!"

Yogo's even more sinister expression made Yu Xieyi's innocent little face distorted and frightening. Yogo likes this kind of Yu Xieyi, he is energetic in doing things, and everything goes according to his heart.

  "Since you have already made up your mind, as a partner, I can't just watch. I'll give you a hundred experts to protect you, and then let someone help you build momentum."

Although Yogo now claims that he has thousands of experts under his command , but in fact there are only less than three hundred left. Originally, he took the route of instigating rebellion, and he used to receive the salary and benefits of his foreign masters. The end of the world has cut off contact between countries. If it weren't for the fact that there were some reserves before, he would have been unable to play. But after a long period of consumption, now there is not much in hand except for those ammunition.   Yogo frowned slightly, and glanced vaguely at Yu Xieyi. He can say that he is very satisfied with this partner. Not only did he provide human, financial and force in times of crisis, but he also helped him create momentum so that those who came after him would not dare to act rashly. In the future, if he controls the Glory Base, even if it is only half, it will be enough for him to live in style for many years. Thinking of this, Yogo once again went through the plan to assassinate Huangfu Aotian in his mind. There are two nominal leaders of Glory Base, one is Huangfu Aotian, and the other is Yu Xieyi in front of him. Although this person is extremely stupid, he is still qualified as a signboard. If Huangfu Aotian could be killed, then it might not be half of the Glory Base, and it is not unimaginable for the entire Glory Base.