Chapter 46

Because Yu Xieyi is selfish and narrow-minded, so using those gold fingers is to serve himself more. But now, this world has him, Su Yunxi. The same healing ability as Yu Xieyi, and a special existence like Yu Xieyi. It means selfishness and not wanting to save the world, or the concept of saving the world is not in mind yet.

  But Su Yunxi is different, whether Su Yunxi is for fame or profit, but Su Yunxi really wants to save the world. So, there is a second choice for the so-called way of heaven or will of heaven?

  Su Yunxi bit the tip of his tongue lightly with his teeth to prevent himself from laughing. Sure enough, when people who read a lot of novels diverge their minds, they are like a torrential river, and they can be connected to him regardless of whether they are connected or not. Su Yunxi couldn't help but want to laugh, it seems that in order to live a happier life, he has made another qualitative leap in self-comfort.

  At this moment, Su Yunxi felt that in his world, he and Yu Bai had already lived together and grown old together. If it wasn't for the fact that they were of the wrong gender, the child's name had already been thought of.

  Brainstorm for two minutes to cheer himself up a bit. But this method of cultivation is indeed much faster than the previous one, which is something that can be determined. Su Yunxi signaled his assistant to expand each group of ten people to a group of twenty people. Although he was a little bit strenuous, the efficiency can definitely be improved. The most important thing is that there are still thousands of clean crystal nuclei in the space to provide energy for him. Naturally, this opportunity to gain experience quickly must be grasped.

  Wouldn't it be a pity if it was just a flash of inspiration today, and then it didn't work anymore. Su Yunxi's efficiency doubled, and the team that was moving forward slowly finally felt speeded up. At around nine o'clock, the detection point at the gate turned on the searchlight. The high-power searchlights directly lit up a row, illuminating a range of hundreds of meters.

  The logistics department also began to deliver steamed buns and hot water. These two things are the things that can best guarantee the energy needed by the human body and can be prepared in large quantities the fastest. This busy, is three days and three nights. The corners of Su Yunxi's eyes were slightly red, and he did not leave his post for three days. Originally, the testing team consisted of 20 people, but on his side, it also grew to a group of 50 people.

  In three days and three nights, his ability has been steadily raised to the second-level peak.
However, it's only been more than three months since the end of the world. Who would dare to believe that he, Su Yunxi, a healing ability user who can't directly participate in the battle, is about to reach the third level that no human being has yet reached.

  "Okay, let's take a rest today." After being patted on the shoulder, Su Yunxi turned his head and looked over. There was still a gentle smile on his face, but his eyes were blank.

  Looking up at Yu Bai, he didn't react for five seconds. Yu Bai frowned slightly, and signaled for others to take over. He bent down and picked him up, and walked towards the base. Su Yunxi couldn't not cooperate either, he hugged Yu Bai's neck with both hands, leaned against the person with his head tilted and went to sleep with his eyes closed. The movement was done in one go, and he fell asleep in less than five seconds.

  Yu Bai frowned even tighter, and the assistants beside him didn't even dare to breathe. Yu Bai didn't go far with the man in his arms, but only a few hundred meters. Su Yunxi, who had his eyes closed, suddenly had a gentle force, which stunned Yu Bai, who was closest to him.

  At the moment when he looked down, the scene that happened before reappeared. The soft light enveloped Su Yunxi and Yu Bai in it, and the energy diffused outward made the tired people around them feel lighter. Yu Bai stood still in place, and it took more than a minute for the soft energy to slowly converge.