Chapter 16

This guess is really not groundless. In cultivation novels, blood inheritance is still very important. He hasn't seen many protagonists who are young that counterattacked. Aren't they all the treasures left by their ancestors that need to be opened with their blood?

  Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bai sincerely, making Yu Bai swallow what he wanted to say. That sincere, eager, and shining gaze made Yu Bai frown slightly.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Yu Bai!" Su Yunxi seemed not to notice Yu Bai's coldness, and calmly took a step forward. Patting Yu Bai's shoulder with one hand, his eyes sparkled even more.

  "How can a hard work such as farming left for you? I'll just do it."

  Su Yunxi's expression was too flattering, and his movements were too exaggerated. Patting the hand on his shoulder lightly, Yu Bai remained expressionless.

  "Speak well."

  "Ahem, it's like this. Can you help slaughter the animals over there?" Su Yunxi became serious in a second, and pointed to the opposite side of the river.

  The time flow rate in space is a magical thing. The crops planted in the soil grow rapidly, and the time conversion rate with the outside world is also an untestable ratio. After all, the crops with a maturity period of three months can mature in ten minutes, and fruit trees with a maturity period of three years can mature in two hours, while staple crops with a maturity period of six months need three hours to mature. All in all, a magical time ratio.

  Then the growth time of the animals on the other side of the river is different from that of the things grown in the field. The animals raised in the space almost have the exchange rate of one day to the outside world equal to two or three months inside.

  So, the beef, chicken, goat, and milk sheep that Su Yunxi bought about ten days ago have given birth two or three times.

  Cows are large animals that give birth one at a time. Sheep are also within the tolerance range, and only five are born at a time.

  However, he also raises chickens, ducks, geese and pigs in the space. Chickens, ducks, and geese, animals with a relatively short growth cycle, can breed the next generation as long as they lay eggs and hatch. Without Su Yunxi noticing, the group of chickens, ducks, and geese that originally had a total of less than twenty has now become a large group of more than two hundred.

  This is the result of Su Yunxi's hard work picking eggs.

  Finally, there are the pigs that make Su Yunxi felt both painful and happy... Twelve pigs are born in a litter, and they can be born twice a year. Now the number of three pairs on the other side has now become more than one hundred.

  Pig farms have also been formed. If those pigs and cows that have grown up and matured are not killed, the meat will become old.

  Su Yunxi tried very hard, and now he can slaughter chickens, ducks and geese smoothly by himself, but he still can't do it alone for large animals like pigs and cows.

  Su Yunxi lied on Yu Bai's shoulder as his face changed dramatically, holding his voice and crying. "This concubine really can't do something like killing a pig, blah blah..."

  Yu Bai looked up at the sky, and pushed the person on his shoulder away with a little politeness.

  "I'll give it a try."

  Su Yunxi didn't feel the slightest sense of frustration being pushed away, and hearing this, his eyes became brighter. The more flattering expression on that glamorous face did not make people feel repulsed at all, but it was a bit fun.