Chapter 14

"Why did you come here? Do you know how long I've been waiting for you!" The moment Su Yunxi saw the person appearing around the corner, Su Yunxi was stunned for 0.01 second. Then the next moment, he directly ignored the strong repulsive aura around that person, and rushed over quickly.

  Starting at 8 o'clock in the morning on the 14th, zombies appeared directly in the news broadcast on various national channels. The country told everyone frankly all the symptoms when the zombies  appear.

  It started with sudden fainting, fever, weakness, and paralysis. After three hours, the person who couldn't resist began to slant, drooling, eyes red, body stiff, and finally turned into a zombie biting humans.

  This country is really too naive, as if it is afraid that people will not know that the world is about to come to an end, it starts to broadcast those live-action shootings that are comparable to horror movies.

  There were fewer people on the road outside.

  If it wasn't for waiting for Yu Bai, he would have hid back home and guarded the house so hard that he wouldn't come out at this time. A grown man who has lived in peaceful times for twenty-seven years has traveled to this world that is not peaceful at all.

  There is still room to hide from wars and chaos, but this apocalyptic world, which is about to be rampant with zombies does not give him a chance to reason.

  Is Su Yunxi afraid of death? Of course he was afraid. Twenty-seven years of his life is the best time. Let's not talk about other things, let's just say that he has met a cute person who makes his heart flutter, and he has not even hugged him. If he dies at this time, he will not be reconciled to being a ghost.

  Yu Bai froze for a moment, then looked down at the hand on his arm. The first time Su Yunxi saw him, the man rushed over and grabbed his arm and didn't let go.

  Frowning slightly, Yu Bai wanted to take off the opponent's hand.

  "Where have you been during this time? I can't even find you! You didn't leave me a message, I didn't have a phone number or anything, do you know that I am very worried!" Su Yunxi didn't give Yu Bai a chance to react at all, quickly checked Yu Bai's whole body up and down.

  He didn't wear the previous combat uniform, just a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, which made it easier for him to check. It wasn't until it was confirmed that Yu Bai was really not injured that Su Yunxi breathed a sigh of relief.

  Yu Bai paused for a moment, although he couldn't tell from his expressionless face. It was a bit strange to take Su Yunxi's hand after taking a slow step.

  "Before the task was handed over, I couldn't contact the outside world." Yu Bai looked down at the hand on his arm again. It was much thinner and fairer than his hand, but it could also be seen that it was a man's hand. Faint blue veins can still be seen on the back of his hand. It looks okay, still has some power.

  Su Yunxi withdrew his hand naturally, but he was standing less than one meter away from Yu Bai. Such a close distance definitely exceeds the safe social distance between ordinary people.

  "Then now?" Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bai with a troubled expression. It seemed that he knew the specific job content of Yu Bai',s life, but he also knew that it was difficult to ask in detail.

  Yu Bai really didn't realize that there was something wrong with this, after all, Su Yunxi seemed to know something about the future in the previous contact. Because of Su Yunxi's early warning, he got a lot of verified information.

  In this way, predicting the future, which sounds ridiculous, does not seem to be too difficult for people to accept. What's more, some departments of the country have indeed obtained many ability users.