Chapter 91

"Are you talking about me? like me? Are you saying you like me? "

  "..."

          Although this topic was obviously brought up by him on purpose, this kind of reaction was not what he wanted at all. Huangfu Aotian looked at Su Yunxi silently, and he didn't want to talk to this person anymore. Unfortunately, give him some sunshine, a person who can be brilliant, he can't help but want to start a dyeing workshop after he give him some color."

                "Wow ha ha ha ha, Huangfu Aotian, you actually like me? "

  He laughed and leaned back. Yu Bai helplessly held his forehead and pulled him into his arms, but he still looked at Huangfu Aotian with a trace of vigilance. Huangfu Aotian used all his acting skills to make a perfect performance. He looked at Yu Bai with a smiling expression, instead of being helpless like Yu Bai. Su Yunxi's excited expression was almost a circle around Huangfu Aotian accompanied by a sigh of "tsk tsk tsk".

  " Thinking, my charm is so great that you are willing to change attributes for me! "

      Ba Zong Gong turned into a little wife or something, he feel moved when he think about it. Su Yunxi was secretly excited over there, but Huangfu Aotian understood this specious sentence strangely. There was a second of silence, but he still couldn't hold it back.

         He humbly asked for advice. "Doctor Su, do you have any misunderstandings about yourself?"

  "With your delicate body and tender appearance, who gave you the confidence to think that you are the one above. No matter how you look at it, you, Su Yunxi, are the one who is reasonably oppressed, right?"

             "What ? "

         Su Yunxi wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, feeling like he was dreaming. It was like eating mooncakes in the yard on August 15th, when Chang'e on it suddenly told him that he look so good-looking. Well. Su Yunxi still couldn't hold back and wanted to walk around Huangfu Aotian twice, but he couldn't make it because of Yu Bai's embrace. But Su Yunxi still didn't give up the idea of wanting to observe in depth, and carefully looked up and down the tyrant. He is about the same height as Yu Bai, and he is wearing casual sportswear today. The beige trousers make his legs look long and straight, and the shirt is slightly open to see the outline of the strong muscles inside like a supermodel.

  Su Yunxi wanted to laugh again. Faced with such ridicule, even Huangfu Aotian, who had a good relationship with him, was a little annoyed. Looking angrily at the person who didn't show any shyness in the face of the 'confession', he felt that this person's problem still cannot be used to it.
  "With Dr. Su's delicate physique, no matter how you look at it, he should be the one who is favored."

  The smile on Su Yunxi's face did not diminish at all, and he leaned back on Yu Bai and smiled. "Can't we pet each other?"

  Huangfu Aotian was a little puzzled, could it be that he was wrong? No matter how he look at it, it looks like the doctor Su at the bottom, but is he really the one at the top? Huangfu Aotian's eyes wandered around the two opposite people with a bit of surprise, Su Yunxi's words have reached this point, and Yu Bai didn't refute. As for whether these two people have been on the kang, Huangfu Aotian has no doubts at all. After all, these two people have been kissing me for more than a year, if they haven't done it with real swords and guns... So, Su Yunxi is really the one above? No, maybe just like what Su Yunxi said, these two people are in a relationship of 'mutual favor'.

  Huangfu Aotian's eyes widened slightly, looking at Yu Bai with admiration. "I'm not wronged, I'm convinced."

  Huangfu Aotian is really convinced this time for this man who is as tough as himself. He Huangfu Aotian really couldn't do such things as being willing to be female for love. It is impossible for males to be females, and it is impossible to 'mutually favor'. Su Yunxi looked at Huangfu Aotian suspiciously, and then looked back at Yu Bai. Yu Bai watched the two interact with each other blankly, no one knew what was going on in his mind. However, when the pair of dark eyes looked down at Su Yunxi, his eyes became deeper and deeper. The fingers around Su Yunxi's shoulder moved slightly, as if they were kneading. Su Yunxi's face was slightly hot, but he still couldn't help turning around and hugging Yu Bai's waist to feel the beautiful touch of his six-pack abs.