Chapter 83

After going outside, the two followed Yang Tian's team and continued on their way. This time, the driver was replaced by the driver in Yang Tian's team. Su Yunxi and Yu Bai sat in the back to recharge their batteries. After all, no one can say what they will face after entering the imperial capital. Entering the range of human safety, the road situation is much better. The highway leading from Haicheng to the imperial capital has almost all been restored to its pre-apocalyptic appearance. The once empty fields on both sides of the highway are now inhabited by people. After all, the country's population of more than 1.4 billion is crowded into a quarter of the land area in the center, and it is impossible not to make full use of every piece of land. Although the country achieved the safe transfer of population in the first place, many heavy industrial things still cannot be transferred so quickly. In addition, safety is the main priority in the overall situation, but there will always be people who disagree after the order is issued.

  Before seeing the situation, there will always be people who don't know how to live or die. And those little things that once seemed to be just a little bit, when the end of the world tends to be stable and human beings start to seek development, it highlights a lot of inconvenience. The network has been restored on a large scale, although it can only be used officially for the time being. Crystal nuclei replace water conservancy and wind conservancy as energy, but many things still cannot be completely replaced. It's like after half a year, even the tallest building in the imperial capital can only reach six floors, not even seven floors. The instability of the foundation, the tightness of the construction period and the shortage of materials.

  The car ran all the way, and all the human settlements were almost the same scene. The innermost part is covered with several-storey buildings, and the outer part of the building is a lower house, and then expands outside the line and even has a thatched house.
  One billion people. Looking at the crowded residential area less than 50 meters from the periphery of the expressway, Su Yunxi seemed to finally understand why there was such a shortage of food in the imperial capital. It used to be strange that with his planting speed, one month's workload could feed the millions of people in Yunbo base for several months. Why is it that food is delivered to the imperial capital every day like a critical strike, and there is always a shortage there. Looking at this scene of huge crowds of people now, he finally woke up and realized what kind of frog in a well he used to be. Compared with a few million and a billion, there is really too much difference.

  It only took two days to go from Haicheng to the imperial capital. And this is also the result of the slow speed of the car, which is convenient for Su Yunxi and Yu Bai to observe the real living form of the survivors. With no fixed place to eat and no food to eat, under the country's best efforts, it is only to maintain the level of not starving to death. Yang Tian was able to become the captain, naturally not only because of his strength. Although not as good as Yu Bai Huangfu and his like, among a group of 'ordinary people', an ability users who has risen to the fourth level by his own strength must not be underestimated.  On the bright side, the imperial capital is divided into two factions regarding the matter of bringing Su Yunxi and Yu Bai back. If they are not careful, people will think that there are pros and cons. But in fact, isn't it all for the country and the people?

  Although Yang Tian somewhat disapproved of the actions of the vice-chairman's faction, he couldn't unconscionably say that those people were all for his own benefit. One faction takes a moderate and sustainable development path, while the other faction is aggressive but is also forced by the external environment not to lag behind in everything, and wants to grasp the unknown initiative as soon as possible.   Under such circumstances, letting the two canaries who have been living in their 'cage' experience what is called real reality is considered a good thing Yang Tian has done for the vice chairman's lineage. In the eyes of outsiders, Yunbo Base is just a cage for canaries. Although that cage was actually created by Canary. Let Su Yunxi and Yu Bai see the real scene outside Yunbo Base, let people in Taoyuan come out to see the world. Maybe the word "unknown" on the unknown initiative still cannot be recognized by Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, but at least these two people should not be too hostile to the vice chairman's line. After two days of silence, they finally saw the gate of the imperial capital on the third morning. Where does the current imperial capital still look like it used to be bustling and tidy? Standing in an unknown distance away, watching the scene where there are two rows of people living on the overpass that is within sight, it really makes people wonder for a while.