Chapter 1

LETS BEGIN THE LOVE STORY OF - YASHASHVINI AND VINEET❤

-------------

Yashashvini's POV

There I was standing in front of  the biggest house of the city- The  Shekhawat Palace ,with My HUSBAND . I can"t believe how my  whole life changed in a single day till yesterday i was just sitting  in my room cursing my life and today I am  married to Richest Man of the  city, the CEO of Shekhawat Enterprise - THE VINEET SHEKHAWAT who is just another rude, arrogant,monster type yet looks like a Greek God with  those ocean like eyes and perfect jawline ufff!

Oh god Yashu !STOP JUST STOP gawking at him. For now your main focus should be on how will the people standing inside this house will react when they see you ! Whatever they will react it will definitely not be good  but please god please save me anywhere I was not at any fault.Someone cleared throat breaking my chain of thoughts and yes it was none other than My Husband!

"Now will you come  inside or you have made plan to just stand here" he said with a boring look on his face and I just hummed waiting for the coming storm. We walked inside and their was standing the whole family including his mother  REKHA SHEKHAWAT, his father ANISH SHEKHAWAT ,his siblings  ARADHIKA SHEKHAWAT AND ADITIYA SHEKHAWAT and his grandparents ABHIRAJ SHEKHAWAT AND VAISHALI SHEKHAWAT  with a beautiful and never ending smile on her face ready  to welcome her Bahu in the house. Seeing her smiling I got confused that as we didn't had a normal marriage then why is she standing there with a smile. 

The whole family welcomed me with pleasure which led me to more confusion.they made me sit his mother came and sat next to me and said"Beta i know this marriage is not normal but the thing is  that now you are our Daughter-in -law and no one can deny this fact! I hope you will accept us  as your family " everyone present in the room agreed with her nodding their heads and now my eyes were filled with tears as not even my own family talked to me in that sweet voice but here all of them are so sweet to me even after all the things happened. Suddenly the sibling noticed my tears and said" BHabhi there is noting to cry and if you are not ready to accept us its okay" they said the last sentence being sad .

But damn they all accepted me in just seconds and i thought that i would again have to ace someone's  wrath so now  how can I disappoint them. I said" No! I will accept you all as my family please you all also accept me" listening this all got happy and elders gave me blessing and youngers hugged me and then his mother said" Beta now you both go and rest in your room " and now I was hell scared and  as I will have to face him and with the thought my Heartbeat fastened.

Aradhya said" Bhabhi! Bhabhi ! lets go" shaking me out of my thoughts. we moved upstairs and reached the room and then Aradhya said" Bhabhi I know it is not easy for you to share a room but now you are married so...Good Night" she said awkwardly and I understood everyone needs time to adjust. I said" Good Night!" and entered his .. oops I mean our room and again a damn it was so much big! OMG!

Now Iwas just roaming around the room when the door of the room opened with a thud and there was standing MY HUSBAND .

He just came in the room and roared at me "Don't dare you come near me. You have no rights" . His voice echoed in the room , but I was numb to react  as he didn't even glance at her and without knowing anything shouted at her.

"DON'T YOU HAVE A MOUTH TO SPEAK? HUH.. SO JUST LISTEN ONCE AGAIN , THAT YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO COME NEAR ME! .. YOU ARE JUST A FORCED BRIDE AND NOTHING ELSE" and after shouting he just left the room leaving me alone.

After realizing that he is gone I came back to her senses and fall down on the floor sobbing and his words keep repeating in her mind. I believed that he will also be nice to me like everyone else in his family and will listen to my point but  he proved me wrong and shouted on me like everyone. I shifted near to the couch laying in the room and kept my head in knees and kept crying for several hours. I didn't came to know when the sleep took over me.

-------------

Here is the First Chapter of the story. I hope you all liked it Please do not forget to  vote and do tell me in comments  regarding any correction.Much more twist and turns are there waiting for both of them . 

I know this is a short part but soon I will try to post  long one.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

 Tu vo gazhal tha jisse mera dil baar baar sun raha  tha , par shayad 

Tere liye mein vo lavz thi jisse tu khud ansuna kar raha tha

- Mohabbat ❤