Chapter 17

Author's POV

It was dinner time everyone was seated around the table with each and everything in their life going well 

The happiest smile was on the faces of our couple they were enjoying not aware of a storm entering their life. 

All had their dinner and went to their respective rooms ,when Yashashvini was leaving for the room but stopped when maa called her and said" Yaashu beta arre mein batana hi bhul gayi tumhare liye letter aaya hai aur postman ne bola ki sirf tumhe dun Ye lo padh lena " she said handing her the letter.

Yashashvini said" ji maa good night" and she replied back with the  same and went to her room only to find her husband talking angrily with her teddy bear not even talking but slapping him time to time.

When this time he was about to slap him Yashashvini snatched it from him and glared at him saying" How dare you hit him?"and he just ignored her 

She punched him in his stomach making him growl in pain and again asked him in a dead serious tone" Why did you hit her ? Look how cute he Awww" she said the last part admiring her teddy.

Vineet again glared at the teddy who was now in her arms which place was supposed to be his and said to her" You know he is an idiot a very dumb idiot he thinks that he is your favourite and I was just telling him that it was me  but see you are taking his side instead of your husband " he said the first part like a matter of fact and the last one with adorable pout.

This sentence of his made Yashashvini burst into laughter and she sat on the bed holding her stomach which was aching due to  laughing so much and said " Oh My God ! hahaha  you know he is a non living thing and you were talking all this with him... haha How stupid right"

He glared at her and she stopped seeing it but again bursted laughing but another glare and she shut her mouth finally and he said" aur jaise tum to isse living thing maan ke gale laga kar soti hi nahi ho" and now she was caught" wo.. wo.. to aise hi"

Now they both burst out laughing and giggling and the letter  was now long forgotten on the side desk .

They both laid down on their side their back facing each other and tried to slept when Yashashvini said" Vinni ! jaag rahe ho?" and he said in sarcasm " nahi nahi itni gehri neend mein hun ki aankhein khol ke so gaya" and she just said making an 'Ohh-really' face " Very funny "

Then she again said" Vinni  were you anyhow jealous of my teddy?" and a smirk was playing on her lips and the next moment she was pulled by his arms very tightly at first she struggled to get out of his hold but eventually gave up and snuggled into his chest.

He came near her ears and said " Sleep Biwi ji aur agar aaj ke baad aapne hamare alava kisi aur ko gale se lagaya to mein uski in haton se  jaan le lunga cahe vo aapka pyara teddy hi ho" and they both slept .

For the first time in their life they were having the most peaceful sleep.

-------------

Yashashvini's POV

I opened my eyes and met with a hard wall oh sorry it was him.

No doubt I can say that my whole day is going to be beautiful because the first face I saw today was his gorgeous and greek god face and moreover his hand on my waist was sending me shivers.

I felt so much comfortable in his arms I was juts thinking that now all those shayari were making sense which one felt me a cringe. Ohh shit Arre vo letter, phir bhul gayi pata nahi kahan rakh diya.I struggled to move out of his hold but moving an inch away and he hold me more tightly like if he leaves I will fade away.

I moved out with lots of struggle and went to get freshen up , I took a last glance at him who was struggling to sleep but also didn't wanted to wake up and I giggled maybe he is watching a beautiful dream.

Author- Maybe he is watching you darling  hehe

Yashashvini- Shut up author ! Or i will kill you with my bare hands

And she went away scolding innocent author.

-------------

VIneet's POV

I just woke up from a beautiful dream off course a dream about my biwi. I woke up to find her not beside me and seeing the close bathroom door I understood.

I yawned when my eyes fell on a letter lying at the floor near bed . I picked it up and it was written For Yaashu on it. I was shocked that if this person knows her then why did they send a letter in the era of internet.

I opened it to find it was written like if it was an Application to the principal of the school . I laughed as I thought I was about to keep that letter off course its hers but something caught my attention and I shouted out loud " YASHASHVINI!" in horror.

-------------

You all know suddenly I have been liking to leave you all in suspense hehe . Sorry  but now I may become irregular like Update will be  once in a week as those unwanted period 'Exam  time' has come.

Jaldi jaldi vote karo aur comment karo and Congratulations to you all as he have listed our story as 2nd in family drama.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Unke cehre ki sadgi bha gayi

Hamare khwabon mein unhi ki adda cha gayi

Ab itna ishq ho gay ki

Unki aankhon ki nami hamari aankhon mein aa  gayi

-Mohabbat❤