Chapter 7

Vineet's POV

I went to office and after going to my cabin I gulped down a whole glass of water as I was still feeling anxious. Everytime I closed my eyes only her face was roaming in front of me. I was thinking to go and look if she is okay or not after all no matter what happened she is my responsibility now but then my P.A. Avinash came in and informed me that there was an important meeting with our new clients.So shrugging off my thoughts I went with him to the conference room.

~Time Lapse~

I was attending my meeting and when Avinash came to me running and breathing heavily as he had gone out to attend a call. He said" Sir.. Sir.. Vo ghar pe... ghar ...pe.." and this made me again anxious as all the possible negativity came into my mind and then he said" Sir your wife came home running and crying" and this was enough for me to leave the meeting , grab my car keys and I dashed towards home in the car at the highest speed possible.

-------------

Author's POV

Vineet came home and saw all the family members worried sitting in hall he asked them getting little impatient"What happened! Maa kya hua Yashashvini ghar par roti hui kyun aayi hai"to which maa said" pata nahi beta aayi hai tabse khud ko kamre mein band kar rakha hai humnein Verma ji ko kayi phone kiye par vo phone hi nahi utha rahe".

All this time he was feeling like someone was constantly pinching my heart. He told maa that I will go to her and went towards room. He knocked several times but she didn't opened the door and at last he threatened her "Yashashvini open the door or I will drag your parents home and ask them what happened and if you don't want this.."before he could speak further the door opened revealing Yashashvini with puffy red eyes and the moment she looked at him she started crying more she fell on her knees and started sobbing more and more and seeing her like this again his heart was paining .

He made her stand up and took her inside the room , made her sit on the bed gave her the glass of water which she gulped down in a single time and then he asked her"Yashashvini what happened? why you came crying back If something has happened tell us" and she stared at him and then he again asked her to tell what happened .

She began with her sobbing voice" Maa Papa ... they.. They both don't love me today always maa always told me that I am girl they needed a boy but I was born. They never let me wear the clothes I want they never let me participate in things I want, saying you are a girl and you should learn household work they never let me make any male friends just because I was a girl I didn't have my own freedom . I was able to study just because my nani wanted so , she forced my parents to at least let me study . Soon when I grew up they started bringing my marriage proposals when I wanted to work after sometime I gave up trying them to convince all this was going when my destiny decided to get me married in this beautiful family still I believed that maybe now after my marriage they will love me wholeheartedly but I was wrong I was so wrong what happened today they made me believe that they don't love me they.. they never loved me...

~Flashback~

Yashvashvini's POV

I hesitantly went with maa papa back to my home and as soon as we reached home I got a tight slap on my cheeks from my mother and she said" What have you done? How can you be so shameful? as always you again ashamed us" as she said all this tears were rolling down my red cheeks and I asked her" maa ab maine kya kiya? jaisa aap logon ne bola aaj tak waisa hi kiya hai aap ne bola shadi kar lo maine aise ladke se shadi bhi karli jisko maine dekha tak nahi" I said this she laughed and said" acha matlab ismein bhi hamari galti hai madam ne to aehsaan kar diya humare upar shadi karke haina? tujh mein todhi bhi sharam nahi hai kya kaise kaise ghar walon ke samne bina sar dhake khadi thi sabke sath bethke khana kha rahi thi kya sochenge vo log hamare bare mein ki itna bhi nahi sikha ke bheja humnein apni is aulad ko".

Now both of them were just blaming me for everything which I never did and kept saying it and here my eyes were swollen by crying . It was getting to much for me to handle so I retorted back at them " Maa Papa bas kijiye bohot ho gaya kitna kosenge aap mujhe kyun kyunki mein beta nahi beti hun aap logon ki bas isliye na aap logon se meri vo nayi family achi hai unhone ek baar bhi mujhe aisa feel nahi hone diya ki meri shadi ek galti thi jabki vo log to mere apne bhi nahi hain aur aap to mujhe bachpan se hi kos rahein hain"

After I completed my sentence my father slapped me hard and now the tears started breaming more as I know he hates me but he never slapped me with that he said with dangerous anger" Bohot zuban chalne lagi hai teri haan badi tarafdari kar rahi hai sasural walon ki aur karegi bhi kyun nahi vo log paise wale hain na unke aage maa baap ki value hi kahan hai tujhe tu na hamare liye ab hamari beti kabhi thi hi nahi acha hi hai jo ab tera bhoj humein nahi jhelna padega " and before they taunt me more I ran back to home crying through out the ride.

~Flashback Ends~

-------------

Uff ! Finally this part is here with a little bit care of our hero for his heroine and her past.

Please don't be silent readers tell me if the part was boring, interesting, simple drop your thoughts in comments and if you liked vote so I can know that you like the chapters.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Meri aankhon ka khwab tum ho

Par tumhari aankhon ka khwab koi aur

Jane kaisa jaadu kiya tune mujh par

Ki yeh deewani phir bhi chal di teri oor

- Mohabbat❤