Chapter 27

Author's POV

They both were sobbing but he stopped and tried to console her. He said " Jaan! bas karo jaan ye aansun teer jaise chub rahe hain hamare dil pe bas kijiye hamara khayal nahi hai kya aapko? Aise ro ro kar aap hamari jaan le rahi hain"

(Love!please stop these tears they are hitting like an arrow in my heart,don't you care about me ? You will take my life with these tears )

She stood abruptly and said " Hum jaan de denge aapki jaan jane se pehle ".

(I will give my life before letting yours go )

The intense crying session was over and he took her safely home. Everybody was also tense at home but didn't talk to her as Vineet had told them not to Avanti was going with her but didn't as he stopped her. He made her rest she was also tired so she just drifted off without any arguments.

He moved downstairs only to find his mother waiting for him and said as he came down " Baachhe ab kuch kha le tune kuch nahi khaya ab kahan jaa raha hai ?" with that he only replied in a stern tone, his eyes all red due to crying and his eyes reflecting the anger for everyone.

(Child! eat something you haven't eaten anything and where are you going now ?)

"Maa Yashashvini uth jaye tab mujhe call kar dena main aa jaunga " and he went away without further listening to her. She too didn't stop him as she knew it was just a waste of time.

(Mom please call me when Yashashvini woke up)

He straight went to his warehouse rashly driving his car reaching there he found seven men tied with ropes and one in the middle with blood oozing out of their mouths. He bent down to the one who was in the middle and pulled up his chin.

He slapped him hard, smirked and whispered to him " So Mr. Avinash happy? going against me and almost kidnapping my wife" Again Avinash received a tight slap on his other cheek.

He was struggling as he had already been beaten up by his men before and now he didn't have the power to fight but still he replied " Your wife !" and smirked "Your wife? You accepted her Haan? Such a low-class girl she is " and with this he was beaten up with punches more and more.

Vineet was so furious with his statement that if his men had not stopped him he might have killed him on the spot. He stopped and said something to one of his men then he received a call from Avanti saying that Yashashvini woke up and was asking for him.

He ran back to the house and straight went to his room just to see Yashashvini laying in his mother's lap and Avanti just talking to her.

The moment Yashashvini realised his aura she looked at the door only to find his gaze already on her. He gave her a comforting smile and moved to sit beside them.

He sat and said " Maa aapki ye beti hai toh bohot bahadur" and her mother said to lighten up the atmosphere" aur nahi toh kya ek tu hi nalayak hai ye meri beti toh heere jaisi hai bhak nalayak" everyone chuckled and Yashashvini too did.

( Mom you daughter is very brave you know)
(Right you are the only one dumb here my daughter is just as pure as diamond )

Soon they loved out and Yashashvini threatened him saying " dekho uska dhyan rakhna warna " glaring him she went away.

(Take care of her or...)

He smiled seeing her care for his wife and moved towards her who was now sitting on bed thinking something deeply.

He moved there pulled her in a tight hug just to ensure once again that she was okay she was with him and only he knew how he controlled himself after coming in room to hug her.

She too just hugged him seeking his warmth . He was about to say something when she said " dekho Vinni I don't want to talk about what happened I know tum sab sambhal loge main isko sirf ek bura sapne jaise bhula Dena cahati hun to bas ab so jayein ?"

( See Vinni I don't want to talk about what happened I know you will handle everything. I just want to forget all this just like a nightmare)

He nodded and his smile was reaching his eyes as she trusted him and he was happy that at least she was not affected with this incident much.

They both slept without uttering another word again just like yesterday with comfort but now an incident brought them more closer and increased there trust in this relation.

-------------

A peaceful morning was in the Shekhawat Mansion every one was listening to the instructions given by a husband about how not to discuss what happened yesterday with his wife.

Everyone was bored and than Aditya said " Bhai bas ho gaya na Aaj ka lecture pehle maa ne subah subah utha Diya aur ab aap neta Bane hue ho"

( Bro it's enough for today. First in the morning mom woke me up and now you are also going on becoming a minister)

A smacked was received on his head from his mother seeing the scene Avanti giggled and everyone sat down in the hall.

Aradhya went to college early and Yashashvini came down to see everyone talking inhalk she just wanted to erase the memories so she too joined them.

They ate breakfast and the youngsters were talking about anything while Aditya was flirting with Avanti and Vineet and Yashashvini lost in their eye contact.

Our poor Aradhika came back leaving college to enjoy with them but here she was getting bored.

She shouted " Aap logon ka romance ho gaya ho toh meri taraf bhi dekh lo aur aap Bhaiya bhabhi aap dono toh aise dekh rahe ho ek dusre ko jaise bas abhi kiss ho hi jayega" she just blabbered anything but she didn't know that she leaved two souls embarrassed as hell.

( If your romance is finished then look at me also and you bro and sister in law you both are seeing each other like if you are just going to kiss each other.)

-------------

The drama of Avinash is over finally now tell me should we convert this embarrassed situation into reality or not. Just asking gaaliyan mat Dena please. And did you like the ending of Avinash' drama as I didn't want it to extend further so I did this ending

Do vote we our about to reach 1K votes so jaldi jaldi vote Karo aur comments are open for gaaliyan and taarif so shower them please

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Vo baatein un raaton

Mein kho gayi

Hamari jaan to un baahon

Ki ho gayi

~Mohabbat❤️