Chapter 8

Author's POV

By  the end of  Yashashvini's story each and every member was in  tears but were controlling as now Yashashvini need there love the most for what she is craving since childhood. All were present near her except her husband as he went out as soon as she finished her words. 

Maa came forward and hugged her trying to calm her down but still she was sobbing like there was no end. Everyone were getting tensed for her and she kept snuggling to maa for the warmth she didnt get from her own mother.

On the other side Vineet was crying as he needed to calm down himself seeing her in pain it was also paining him.  .He started having a soft corner for her.He  thought ' I thought in starting that she might be like all other girls who are behind the money but know I don't think she is like that because it might be her parents who forced her for this marriage . She is just an innocent and pure soul. Bhagwan ji kaise uss pyari si jaan ko itna dukh de diya aapne' thinking all this he remembered about how she told that she was slapped by his parents which led to the rise of anger in him and he wiped his already dried tears

He went back to the room to see the girl who cried her heart out was sleeping peacefully in his sorry their mother's lap looking most adorable just like a cute cat. He was leaning on the door when he muttered under his breath admiring her 'Cute'. He took big steps further inside the room due which the sound of shoes made her stirred in sleep. Looking at her getting disturbed his whole family glared at him. 'Wow for her my whole family is glaring at me but its feeling so good that after many years she will be able to have a whole family'.

-------------

Vineet's POV

I was lost in my own thoughts when Dada ji and Papa eyed me to follow them and I obeyed them . I could see their faces emotionless and  their eyes were reflecting hell .We all walked towards the study . They both sent on their royal chairs and I stood in front of them.

" I want Mr. and Mrs. Verma here right now within 1 hour who dared to hurt the Daughter-in-law of Shekhawat's. We need answers from them and I also want to clear it to you Vineet no matter how you married her you need to take care of her and If you don't then get ready to face the worst side of us."Mr.Abhiraj Shekhawat urf my grandfather or my dadu declared and his tone was firm not even a inch of fault in his words ,afterall he was a self-made man even everyone including me and papa also were self- made but he was the one who started Shekhawat Enterprise and made it one of biggest enterprise. 

No one can deny his orders and neither I was going to do that. In the same tone I said"I was going to bring them only Dadu and about care I promise that I being her husband  will take care of and will not fail in this ." Both of them looked at me with proud and I went away to do the most important work about her parents.

-------------

Author's POV

As per the orders Vineet's men brought Mr. and Mrs.Verma within an hour in front of The Shekhawats everyone was present except their Daughter-in-law whom they didn't allow to come out of the room. Now the three ladies of the house were also in anger and they just barged at them.

Maa said" arre kaise maa baap hai aap dono jo apni beti ke sath aisa kar sakte hain? aap logon mein sharam naam ki koi cheez bachi hai us bachi ne aap logon ki khushi ke liye ek aise insaan se shadi kar li jisse vo janti tak nahi aur aap hain ki apni wahi ghatiya soch ke sath usse taane mar rahe the aaj. Uss bachi ne hamari aur aapki izzat ke liye itna kuch kiya aur aapne usse kya diya badle mein thapad. Ghiin aa rahi hai humein aapse . Bhagwan aapke jaise maa baap kisi beti ko na dein"and all were blaming them. 

Suddenly Vineet spoke in his firm tone with anger startling them all "Aap logon ko hum cahein to abhi jail bhijwa dein lekin aapne jisse sabse jyada dukh diye hain sirf wahi aapko saza degi aur koi nahi" saying this he went upstairs to call Yashashvini. After some minutes they both descended down and Yashashvini looked at her parents with hurt visible in her eyes.

She went towards them " maa papa bas ek baat bata do mujhe ki kyun aap log mere sath  aisa karte ho kyun? maine kiya kya  hai ?kya mein itni buri hun ki aap mere se pyaar to bhul hi jao mujh par bharosa tak nahi kar paye" they both felt silent listening to her. 

Now both of them were feeling how they treated her just because she was born not a boy , her mother began to think that if her mother thought the same about her thank today she might also be standing in the place of Yashashvini all these thoughts made both of them guilty and they couldn't anything more they just said" Yaashu aaj jakar hum samajh paye hain ki humnein tumhe kya dard diye hain . hum tumhari mafi ke to kya tumhare maa baap kehlane ke tak layak nahi hainhum  bas ye kahenge ki ho sake to maaf kardo hum har vo koshish karenge ki  vo Yaashu jisse hum dukh dete aaye vo ab humein maaf karde" They left leaving all of them in anger and Yashashvini on the ground sobbing.

-------------

I thought not to make any more twist and turns as I am writing a love story not a tragedy one. So that's it for this Chapter. 

Please don't be silent readers please at least vote so I can know that you liked this chapter and if you didn't please comment my mistakes.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Us asmaan ke chand ka mein kya karun 

Mera chand to mere pass hai

Us chand ka to noor kamal hai  parr.

Mere chand ki to chandini tak bemisaal hai 

-Mohabbat❤