Chapter 19

Author's POV

The members standing in the Shekhawat Mansion were trying to control their laugh except the three who were laughing while rolling on the floor but soon stopped when they received 'Can-you-just-shut-up' look from Yashashvini.

While Yashashvini looked at Vineet who was rubbing the frown on his forehead while holding 'The Letter' in his hand . He looked towards the three of them and was going to say something.

Suddenly Avanti stopped laughing and got up and pointed her finger towards him and said

"Before you say 'How dare You' Main bol deti hun ' How Dare you ' sharam nahi aati kisi aur ka letter padhte hue kitne pyaar se humne  ye letter likha tha hamari janeman ke liye aur haan tumko agar lagta hai ki hum mein se koi tumhe sorry bolega toh... You are wrong tumhe to hamari jutti bhi sorry na bole"

Vineet was going to say something but two glares stopped him . One was from Avanti which not at all affected him and other was from Yashashvini which definitely affected him so he just gulped back seeing her.

He just said " Haan theek hai theek hai lekin ab aapki dost ki shadi ho chuki hai to zara dhyan rakhiye aap ki ab aap inhe kis naam se bula rahi hain " and the three smirked.

Radha walked towards Yashashvini and said" Haaye! Janeman kya haseen lag rahi ho " which earned a glare from her while the Avanti and Dikshita said to Vineet " tch tch tch JIJA JI yahan to sali aapki sautan ban gayi Tch tch"

With this the whole room went into fits of laughter while Vineet was angry and Yashashvini was face palming herself for making these idiot  her friends.

-------------

Vineet's POV

'JANEMAN ' literally who calls their friend 'JANEMAN'. They are the most irritating friends i have ever seen in my life.

' Arre  bhai  ek to dadu ne inhe yahan rehne ke liye bhi keh diya arre kya jarurat thi ab leke bethi hain meri biwi ko apne sath subah se shyam kya kam pad rahi thi jo ab raat ko bhi usko apne pass rakh rakha hai' I was thinking all this when the door opened revealing my gorgeous biwi.

She came in sat beside me  and said " Vinni ye teeno ne  na hasa hasa ke pet dhu ka diya aaj toh" and I just rolled my eyes and relaxed on the bedrest.

She came towards me and said " Vinni aap jealous hue na jab us letter mein Janeman likha tha" and I tucked her in my arms and said " Dekhiye biwi aap se hum kehde ki aapko janemanbulane ka koi hhaq nahi hai hai to sirf hamara haan aapki dost aapko bula sakti hain lekin is naam se nahi kyunki agar kisi aur ne ye naam bola to aap soch bhi nahi skati is tarah se uska naa is duniya se mita denge hum "

She just snuggled more in my hand. we both were absorbing each others warmth when those three idiotic friend of her banged the door hard with their fist shouting "YAASHU ! Darwaza khol de warna hum darwaza tod ke dekh lenge ki tu aur jiju kya kar rahe ho isliye khud ki khol le"

Yashashvini face palmed herself blushing hard and I smirked while thinking that at least these three spoke something of use.

I got up and opened the gate  while the three walked in  and sat on the bed like they were the queens well they could be after all their friend who also happens to be my wife is the Queen of this universe for me.

Dikhshita turned towards me said " Jiju you can  leave kyunki ab Yaashu hamare sath truth and dare khelegi " and Avanti continued "aur being a boring person hume nahi lagta ki aap humare sath khelna cahenge to aapka guest room ready hai  toh go and sleep"

I was like WTF! " tum dono ko sunai de raha hai tum kya bol rahe ho ye mera kamra hai ye mera bed hai aur us bed pe meri wife bethi  hai  aur mein boring nahi hun agar tum log khel rahe ho truth and dare to mein bhi khel sakta hun mein koi budha thodi hun "

All three rolled their eyes while Yashashvini muttered enough for me to hear " Budhe ho nahi lekin behave to usi ke jaise karte ho " she bite her tongue recalling what she just said in front of the monster himself.

I gave her a fake glare and than sat down beside her holding her hand tightly when they spin the bottle and it landed on Radha while Avanti gave a bored look ,Dikshita rolled her eyes and Biwi palmed her face .

I asked Radha " inhe kya hua ?" when Avanti whined  saying " Yaar ye is boring shayar pe kyun land kar jata hai itna interesting game ab is shayar se kuch puchna padega kyunki ye to dare lene se rahi"

All of us giggled they asked her whether she was now going to look someone as her life partner but she denied again the game began and it landed on me this time .

Avanti asked " oh jiju dare loge ya darpok ho aap ?" and I smirked and said" Don't underestimate the power off..." Biwi ji continued " Halwai wala.." and bursted in laughter I just rolled my eyes and said" DARE ! I will chose dare"

The three spoke making me and he shocked" Jiju you dare is too kiss Yaashu on cheeks" and this got me and her blushed.

------------

Haan bhai haan zinda hun mari nahi bas exam ke bhoj ke niche ye nanhi  jaan dab gayi hai .  Bas ab next chapter exactly ek hafte baad beech mein time mila toh I will update. Thank you so much for 6k .

Do tell me did you like trio and their banter. Vineet is going to kill that soft toy and these three for sure but our girls are not less. Don't forget to vote and comment

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Agar ishq pura ho to Shiv Parvati 

Ke jaisa koi duja nahi 

Aur adhura to Radha Krishn ko maat dene 

ki haisiyat hi nahi 

-Mohabbat ❤