Chapter 16

Author's POV

The sentence said by Nani made all of them rooted in their places , Yashashvini was in tears and Vineet's anger had no boundaries as for the first time in his life he was so angry with his Nani.

The words said by her were"Bolo kitne paise cahiye tumhe kya logi tum mere bache ki zindagi se jaane ka? agar koi cheez uski Marzi ki nahi hai to mein usse is Ghar se bahar phenk dungi "

This made Vineet snap at her and said " NANI !aapko pata hai aap kya bol rahi hain . Biwi hai ab vo meri aur agar aapko lagta hai ki ye shadi meri Marzi ke Bina hui hai to han aap sahi hain lekin ab Yashashvini meri biwi Maine usse apna life partner bana liya hai to aap koi nahi hoti hai usse Ghar se bahar phenk ne wali aap ki Umar ka lihaj hai mujhe isliye aap meri biwi ki bezzati karne ke baad bhi is Ghar mein hai isliye agli baar se dhyan rakhiye ga Yashashvini  ko Maan na dena yani Vineet Singh Shekhawat ke haton apni maut likh vana" and saying this he moved towards Yashashvini who was also looking at him.

-------------

Yashashvini's POV

I was shocked so much that how could NAni say that but the words by him made me rooted to my place. 

For me just for me he just shouted at his Nani without any thinking . My eyes were so much teary just seeing how the man who was nothing to me a few weeks ago is saving me from someone's wrath . I saw him coming towards me he cupped my face with his rough hands and wiped my tears which I didn't know when came out of my voice .

I knew he wanted me too take my own side so he gestured ne to speak something and when I said "Nani ji dekhiye mujhe agar paise hu cahiye hote na to ab Tak mein lekar chali gayi hoti Nani mujhe na Aaj tak kabhi ek pyaara parivaar nahi dekha aur ab agar aapko lagta hai ki mein paison ke liye hun in ke sath to aap bilkul galat hain .Nani ji bura na maniyega lekin agar is parivar ne mujhe bina matlab ke apna mana hai to maine bhi inhe apna parivar mana hai aur maine bachpan se hi kabhi kisi ka udhar nahi rakha" .

I don't know why but Nani ji came towards me and patted both of our heads and said" Dekha Rekha maine kaha tha na mera Vineet apni biwi ka sath nahi chodega ...aur beta main to yahi dekh kar kush hun ki jis rishte ki buniyad hi bharosa aur sath hota hai tumhara rishta waisa hi hai . bhagwan tum dono ko khush rakhe aur Yashashvini beta mujhe maaf kar dena mein bas dekhna cahati thi ki mera Bholu is shadi se khush hai ya nahi bas isliye" she said the latter part to both of us.

Then I said to her" nahi nahi nani ji aap mat mafi mangiye  waise bhi chaliye isse ye to fayda hua ki aapne mujhe inka nickname bata diya Bholu ' ab aayega na maza ' ." I said with a  small giggle and thought the latter part in my mind and here Mr. Bholu give me a side glare .

Soon the whole family's voice of laughter filled the mansion as Nani holded his ears just because he glared me and he made such a cute pout. 'uffff finally the melodrama is over'  and everyone departed to their room.

-------------

Author's POV

As soon as Yashashvini reached the room and opened the gate she was pinned on the side wall by a pair of rough hands which belonged to her husband, they travelled to her exposed waist due to saree and was pulled towards him and in reflex she closed her eyes. He just took advantage and dipped his head in her hairs inhaling her scent.

Yashashvini's breath stopped for few seconds and  then she was feeling like if it was not his hold on her waist she might have been collapsed till now. He smirked seeing the effect he has on her.

He said" waise biwi aapko kuch jyada hi hasi aa rahi thi wahaan kyun ab hasiye jitna man karre khulkar hasiye "while saying this he begin to tickle slowly with her fingers and there was the room filled with her laughter .

She tried hard to stop him " please.. haha.. please nahi ... yaar jyada gugudi ho rahi ....hahahaha hai please" but he didn't stop and he tickled her more and more but he stopped when Yashashvini said" Vinni please stop... haha .. please"she said not realizing the choice of her words.

'She called me with a nickname VINNI uff I am so gone biwi ' Vineet thought but grabbing the opportunity now Yashashvini was tickling him and they were near bed when Vineet's leg got hit with the side of bed and they both fell down which caused both of them to stop the time around them and they were just looking in each  other's eyes with a great  intensity.

Yashashvini was hovering Vineet when he swapped their position without breaking the eye contact and now she was under him . He tucked a strand of hair behind her face which was disturbing him to look at his eternally gorgeous Biwi and just asked "  Biwi Did you just gave me a nickname?" with a smirk on his face .

Yashashvini's eyes widened as she realized and to avoid his gaze she turned her face away and said " vo... vo... to bas flow mein nikal gaya  aapko acha nahi  lagta to koi nahi sorry " to which he just hugged her and said " acha nahi humein ye apne naam se jayada pyaara laga biwi".

-------------

UFf a chapter full of melodrama and romance ahem... ahem VINNI ! you know nice name right?

Yaar tum log kitne pyaare ho we have reached 3K bas aise hi vote aur comment karte raho .

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Nazarein mili unse to laga

Jaise koi fasana ho gaya

Unhe dekha to pata laga ke 

Ye dil to unka deewana ho gaya

-Mohabbat❤