Chapter 33

Author's POV

The private jet was ready yet the one who wants to go was not ready Vineet has did everything  to pacify her he gifted her chocolate he pampered her still she was not budging now he had a idea that her evil mind has started to think some naughty so he too decided to play along with her and agreed that she can come alone butttt....

He ordered another private jet owned by his father not wanting her to face any danger risk .

(Author - sorry lekin ameeri dekh rahe ho inki richie rich people thoda paisa yahan bhi dedo )

They both landed together and she specially called Avanti giving her updates also  in The evils group chat as by now every other got to know and each of them was excited to get further updates.

She after landed ignored him royally at the airport not giving him a damn she took a cab and moved in the opposite direction of their hotel while same was done by Vineet he too ignored her royally but a worry was visible on his face.

So he opened his phone to get a look of her and looked at her through his secret tracker because he know how much crazy his wife is he chuckled at her being impatient while the manager of some other hotel is trying to find keys.

He putted the phone back but remembering something called someone and put the phone back in its pocket.

Slumping on bed he thought ' This khunkar billi will mess with me test my patience for sure ' while his subconscious mocked - as she is not doing already like messing with your heart and mind .

'Yup she is she has messed with the whole circulatory system of my body my every nerve tense up seeing her worried my every nerve gets relaxed the moment i hug her even when i saw that fucking letter my blood boiled up like who dared to address my wife as janeman i couldn't tolerate that she is my khunkhar Billi no one no one has the right to touch her she is my lov....'

his subconscious mind again spoke up - Dude please complete that word at least listen to me once 

' obviously i was going to do that  because i know you know and we both know that i love her to the infinity of the universe  I AM IN LOVE WITH HER SO MUCHHHHH ! She is my love my wild cat my khunkhar billi She is my everything and my world belongs to her this fucking whole world '

Suddenly his phone began to rang 

?- Sir its urgent you need to come here......

V- What happened ? She is fine right ?

?- sir umm. Sir Ma'am is drunk  you come fast (hurriedly and ended up the call)

V- WTF! ye ladki pagal karke choregi mujhe (this girl will drive me crazy)

He again straightened himself and pick up his car keys with an expression 'what should i do with her ' and went to the place and the scene he saw was awestruck.

She our great Yashashvini was sitting on snow with a vine bottle in her hand whining like a kid 

'She is literally a kid trapped in this human body ' he muttered to himself and moved towards  her who his complaining ti the bodyguard standing at a distance whom he appointed.

Seeing him she squealed in happiness and jumped round and round like a kid and hugged him.

"oyye vinni where did you go han i was waiting for you to pacify me such a stupid husband you are huhhh  and you know thisss ... this idiotic person followed me everywhere like everryyyyyywhere " she said in a baby like voice  and the later one while doing action with her hands.

He asked raising a eyebrow to his bodyguard to which he pointed towards the two emptied bottles lying there which made his eyes wide open when he looked back the bodyguard  just plead him to let him go away from this and he went away.

Vineet was once taking a glance at the two emptied bottles and another at his wife who was looking at him with puppy eyes and this continued for the next few seconds till she ran from there talking with the wind

And he ran behind her like a mad men . Suddenly....she sang and this song

Yashashvini  - Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main

 Vineet - Arre Na Re Na Re Na (playing along)

Yashashvini (Requesting)- Zara Sa Ghoom Loon Main

Vineet - Arre Na Re Na Re Na 

Yashashvini (leaning towards him )- Aa Tujhe Choom Loon Main

Vineet (with widen eyes)- Arre Na Re Na Baba Na

Yashashvini -Main Chali banke Hawa (running)

Vineet - Rabba Mere Mainu Bacha ( Running behind her )

While running they went to some secluded market place as it was night and the shops were closed when she started again.

Yashashvini - Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main

Vineet -Arre Na Re Na Re Na

Yashashvini -Zara Sa Ghoom Loon Main

Vineet -Arre Na Re Na Re Na

Yashashvini -Aa Tujhe Choom Loon Main

Vineet -Arre Na Re Na Baba Na

Yashashvini / Vineet (both)- Main Chali Banke Hawa/ Rabba Mere mainu Bacha

She came close to him and he noticed that she was wearing a crop top and jeans for the first time in front of him and while he was gawking at her she again sang 

Yashashvini - Thandi Thandi Pavan (swaying her arms)
 Jalta Hai Ye Badan ( leaning close to him )
Jee Chahta Hai Bana Loon
Tujhko Apna Sajan ( holding his collar) 
Hua Nahin Ye Pehle Kabhi
Meri Jaan Badal Gayi Abhi Abhi(thinking cutely )
Main Chali Banke Hawa

Vineet came out of his thoughts and went behind her shouting - Rabba Mere Mainu Bacha......'

She didn't stop he noticed they reached a place like garden and she stopped singing still stumbling and the moment he step forward to catch her in his arms . The Most unexpected thing happened ......

------------

Hehe i know i am the  most cruelest creature to leave the story till here but what can i do i love it sorry i will update next chapter after completion of 40 K cuz votes toh tum dete nahi now jaldi jaldi vote kar dena .

And yup announcement mere instagram pe hogi and yahan walon ko sorry mein ab sidha surprise dungi tum logo ko mood change kar liya .

THANKS FOR READING 

-------------

Ye jaagi jaagi raatein kaise katun bata de

Ye tez dhadkan ka kya hai raaz zara tu mujhe  bata de 

Ohh mere dil! ishq hai hume unse

Iska izhaar karna sikha de 

~Mohabbat ❤️