Chapter 31

Author's POV

Vineet was sitting with his head in his hands, wondering if he had married a 26-year-old woman or a 2-year-old child. When Yashashvini found their tickets to Shimla, she began jumping around the house with excitement.

Vineet's attention was drawn to his beautiful wife, and an idea came to mind. However, he decided to put it aside for the time being.

After some time, he saw Yashashvini coming towards him, talking on the phone and then forwarding him to talk to he asked " Who is on the call ?" and she said "It's mom" and the idea he shelved at first was again in his mind. 

While Yashashvini was talking to his mother on phone she looked how a smirk was threatening to come on his face which warned her to move aside or else she will have to face a trouble.

She took back steps seeing this his smirk grew she said on call " maa I will call you late..r.." before she could say the whole sentence she was in the air and he was revolving her round and round holding her from her knees.

"Mumma...... Vinni leave me I will fall leave me please " He kept spinning her around, and although she was scared at first, she soon began to enjoy it. After they got exhausted, they both fell onto the couch and started laughing.

He made her sit comfortably and he laid his head in her lap making her body shiver with his sudden touch. After settling he snuggled more in her stomach while she was finding it hard to breathe due  to their proximity.

He came out of her warmth looking at her with care, passion and maybe love in his eyes  and ask to her " Did you like the gift ?" and she nodded in happiness still not able to come out of the shock .

" By the way you are required to get ready early in evening so we can leave early" and he snuggled back and acted like he is taking her warmth and wanted to sleep. She let him do so but her inner self was feeling a lots of butterflies no no a whole zoo in her stomach.

The morning passed as he slept in her lap while she slept in the sitting position.

[Author- Kubhkaran kahin ke (these sleepy heads)]

Yashashvini woke up only to see it's 3 in noon and their flight is of 6 and the problem is she has not done their packaging and he was still sleeping like he has not slept for god knows how many years.

She put his head near a pillow on the couch while she moved towards their room to get her bag ready. It was not hard for her to pack her bags because she was organised before only . Around after 30 to 40 minutes of packaging she came downstairs only to find him still sleeping on the couch soundlessly.

He was sleeping uncomfortably but still hugging the pillow tight looking so cute that she wanted to hug him right there. She moved towards him ducking down to his level well it was not needed because she was already small still the couch was smaller than her.

[ Yashu- Author do you want to get a slap for making fun of my height 

Author - sorry sorry heroine madam you will get upset then how will I get another Yaashu for our Vineet"]

She looked at him and slowly caressed his hairs lovingly while thinking 'how fast the time changes  we were just married 2 months ago and now see how he caste a spell on me making me fall for himself in such a way that I am drowning more and more also I don't even want to come out. Oh god why are you making it difficult for me to wait for a perfect time to confess.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized what the time was and as soon as the wall clock came into her notice she panicked as hell she woke him up by shaking him but he was sleeping without knowing that the time was 4:15.

Suddenly he woke up with a jerk and found himself all wet  roaming his eyes around he saw Yaashu standing there with a jug of water which was now emptied on him but he noticed how she was glaring at him like she will burn him down right now.

he looked at the clock saying " ohh 4:45 " and shrugged it off but as he came to his senses his eyes were wide open he again glanced back at the clock freaking out " shit its 4:45 shit shit shit ! " he ran towards Yaashu.

" why didn't you woke me up Ohh.. god.. shit  now what will we do ... we have a flight biwi did you pack your bags you will surely get us late I told you " he was just freaking out while he noticed her glaring at him again.

She took large steps towards him which were yet small for Vineet and stood in front of him pointing his finger at her she spoke" You are the most stupid person i have ever seen you first told me to get ready early and now yourself are sleeping like you don't care about the world  and now you first go to your room and see how mess you have created with your clothes.  AND I AM TELLING YOU MR. VINEET SHEKHAWAT IF I DIDN'T FIND YOU DOWNSTAIRS WITH YOUR BAG IN 20 MINUTES THEN YOU ARE SO GONE TODAY " she gave him one last glare and moved towards her room to change as she too got her clothes wet when she threw water on him.

-------------

So here is the chapter thank you so much for completing the target showing  so much love to my story. I am so grateful to you all also there may not be updates for atleast a month because I have my final exams and ya it's difficult for me to write .

Do shower your love in form of votes, comments aur with gaaliyan all are fine and what do you think flight miss ho gi ya nahi ?

THANKS FOR READING 

-------------

Ek raat thi haseen si 

Par khaas thi vo tumse hi

Tum dur kya gaye

Hum toh reh gaye bas khak hi

~Mohabbat❤️