Chapter 6

Yashashvini's POV 

I woke up late today due to the midnight fight with the monster. Why? why just I don't know why since the day I got married he has managed to occupy my mind for most of the time in a  day. ughhh.. getting irritated i went to my room from Aradhika's and saw the monster urf the angry young man sleeping on couch. Seeing him like this muttered under my breath" jab khud ko hi  couch pe sona tha to mera mood kyun kharab kiya huh.. sote hue kitne masum lag rahe aur utha do to monster to bohot chota naam hai danav ban jate hain" and I went to washroom taking a last glance at him.

 I came back from washroom and saw that he was still sleeping so I started shaking my wet hair on his face so that he can woke up and the same thing happened as I thought but ignoring him I went towards mirror.I could felt his constant gaze on me from the mirror I could see him smiling  and lost in his own world. i don't know why seeing him smile makes my heart flutter and why do I feel shy under his gaze.I don't what is happening to me but I think the destiny has planned this that I should get married to him and I know that the time will heal everything,but I have known that is family is far better than mine. God please keep my this family safe whom I can consider my whole world  ( looking at the person who was staring at me ) I repeat my whole world .

--------------

Vineet's POV

I was sleeping in deep slumber when I got few droplets of water on my face and I woke up. I saw that Mrs. Shekhawat was walking towards the mirror looking gorgeous in that pink saree. I was just thinking how can someone manage to look hot, cute, beautiful all at a single time. I was just staring at her when I saw that she was thinking something while lost in mirror  maintaining an eye contact with me . I got up from bed ,her thoughts still roaming in her  mind. I fake coughed to gain her attention and it went well she looked at me with that  pretty smile but my next sentence turned that smile into the cutest anger.

 I said" Excuse me miss aap  aise kaise apne aap  ko itna nihar rahi hain aap itni bhi khubsurat nahi hain"and she again snapped at me like always"oyye oyye mr. agar mein sundar nahi hun toh kaun hai aap? OMG agar aap jaise ladkon ko sundar kehne lage na to phir humein banadron ko bhi sundaar bolna padega kyunki aakhir aap mein aur unmein difference hi kahan hai" and this fueled me and before I could answer she went away while tapping her feet on floor with a loud sound. I am angry with her but that angry pout fo her surely does me something . All this thoughts were  running in my mind when maa called me downstairs for breakfast and i realised I didnt even had a bath. I went into washroom so that I can eat the yummiest food made by Mrs. Shekhawat.

-------------

Vineet's POV

We all were eating breakfast when a voice made the spoon drop in the hands of Yashashvini and it was her parent's voice."Yaashu see we are here! To take you with us". hearing this her mind went blank she started to think something while a tear slipped from her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by me. Her parents took a seat beside her. I could  see how her body was trembling with an unknown fear. Gaining my attention out of my thoughts of her maa said" Vineet they are here to take Yashashvini away for the Pag Phera rasam".

She was sitting there just somehow stopping her tears and she said" Maa I am going to washroom just a second" she ran upstairs . My heart was aching , her tears were hurting me.When she turned while going upstairs she made an eye contact with me. Somewhere her eyes were begging for me to stop her for once . Literally I could see that she was begging to me. I don't know why she  was begging me nobody will do anything against her wish but she was crying and I wasn't knowing what to do.

After sometime she came back with a sling bag around her shoulder and with her eyes one could tell that she has cried. Her eyes were noticed by Aradhika and Aditya who ran towards her to ask her what happened but she said nothing . She looked towards her parents and then me again her eyes were saying me to stop her. Seeing her eyes I said with determination" Maa can she  go some other time not today!" and maa replied that it was a rasam. I was ready to say something but she stopped me through her eyes saying no and I don't know why I was behaving like this.

Now she went away but I was feeling very uneasy I tried my best to forget but.....

--------------

Was this a boring part I think maybe. do tell me in comments and do you want me to reveal Yaashu and her parents relation in next part or show Vineet's  care.

Why are you like silent readers please tell me how much you liked or disliked a through votes and comments.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Dhaar hogi us khanjar mein 

par katl karne ke liye teri adayein hi kafi hain 

Tu katl ki baat kar raha teri to ek

 Muskan hi mujhe ghayal  karne ke liye kafi hain

-Mohabbat❤