Chapter 2

Vineet's POV

After I left the room I directly went to my gym so I can relax myself. I started beating my punching bag so hard that soon my hands started to bleed badly.

Getting tried I sat with a thud on the ground with the tears in my eyes thinking how my world just shattered in few seconds, how he was normal till morning dreaming about getting married to the girl his family choose and having a happy married life ahead but his all dreams turned upside down and than he was married to a girl he never saw.

~Flashback~

Vineet's POV 

Finally today I am getting married ,and that too with a girl my parents choose - Ritika. I dont no but  when I went to meet her for the first time ,I didn't feel that she was the right one but my families praises for her and my mom's puppy eyes melted me and I agreed for this marriage thinking that may be I was thinking wrong. Now I  am waiting for Ritika to come in Mandap , but i was feeling  that something strange was happening . I left the Mandap and moved towards the her room. 

I entered the room and the scene in front of me left me awestruck. There was my Mom sitting on the bed crying and my father holding the collar of Ritika's father but Ritika was nowhere to be seen . I went to Papa and stopped him from beating her father and asked her father.

"Papa ! what happened and Uncle ! where is Ritika?" Vineet asked trying to shoo away all the negative thoughts coming in his mind and then his father spoke the truth which  he wasn't expecting. "Don't take her name in front of us Beta" he spoked with anger and rage filled in his tone then he spoke pointing towards her father " THIS BASTARD PLANNED WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND WIFE TO SPOIL OUR REPUTATION BY RUNNING ON THE MARRIAGE DAY TAKING ALL THE MONEY WE SEND THEM AS GIFT "  after hearing this my body grew warm and eyes spitting fire  and i went near  her father and held him by his collar" You idiots don't have an idea what you have done now i will make sure you regret every second you thought about spoiling our reputation"and left him with force,  due to which he fell on the ground . I asked my guards to take him to my warehouse so I can deal with him later.. 

" But what now! all the guests are standing outside 1 what we will answer them " my mom said holding her hands,  to which i replied in commanding voice " Dont worry maa no one will be able to say anything" but dad interrupted me saying "NO ! we cant we have called them and it will only defame our name, we need to do something". Suddenly a voice echoed in the unpleasant silence "I think I may help you ". The voice was owned by a man in his early 50's and he further continued " I have an offer for you I can give my daughter- Yashashvini Verma's hand for this marriage by which your reputation will be saved ".

-------------

Avinash Verma's POV

I was very fed up with my daughter's daily denials for marriage and when  we were at one my Friend's daughter wedding . I was passing through bride's room when i heard some voices and concluding the situation i thought to grab this opportunity and said them to give Yaashu's hand for marriage.

Then Mrs. Shekhawat asked " Yashashvini! hmmm.. I have heard her name somewhere... ya I have heard her name many times from the children of our orphanage she is a very sweet girl...... bhaisahab we don't have a problem but we need to ask her consent first as its her marriage " I was beaming with happiness but soon her son interrupted saying"But Maa..!" and his father said"Please Beta You have to do this for our reputation don't say no" and now once again Mrs Shekhawat asked me to bring Yaashu so they can ask her consent but i ensured them saying that she will never say no to a marriage in such a good and reupdated family and hearing this she said to get her ready while her son or i should say my son-in-law left the room.I went from there to give a good news to Yaashu's mother and a bad one to Yaashu , but she needs to understand that we are doing this for her good only.

-------------

Yashashvini's POV

I was in my room waiting for Mumma to get over with her duty of putting lots of makeup on my face for Ritika's wedding so that anyone from the crowd can ask my hand for marriage. Seriously Mumma and Papa  can go to any extent to get me married. soon the door of our room opened revealing Papa and his eyes showing the shine but the next moment he said something which broke my heart into pieces.

"Ankita! Get you daughter ready She is going to get married in next 30 mins" listening this tears started to flow like river from my eyes and I asked Papa"Papa ! Papa you are joking right, Yo .. You know.. na I.. I don't  want to get married " i said stammering . then he explained everything to us which broke me more that soon I was going to be someone's Forced Bride.

-------------

So that was it for this chapter. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

 Slowly Slowly the Past is unfolding , next chapter will begin with flashback only . 

Dont  forget to tell me in comments which part  do you like  most and sent your love through votes.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Janti  thi ki sath nahi reh payega tu mere 

Phir bhi  tujh se Ishq kar bethi

Aisa Ishq tha mera ke tere jane ke baad 

Mein to apni rooh gava bethi

- Mohabbat❤