Chapter 29

Author's POV

The call was made to Radha of course if you want to have a huge whole day lecture on the word Love or what we call Ishq she is ready to make you hear her till your ears bleed.

On call

Radha -Janeman kaise yaad Kiya humein aapne ?

(darling how did you remembered me?)

Yaashu was about to say something when Avanti interrupted.

Avanti - Madam ko Ishq pe lecture de zara

(Give Madam a lecture on Love)

Radha - sachiiiii arre waah so...it goes like...

( Seriouslyyy! okay so.. It goes like...)

Yaashu - devi lecture nahi chalu karna bas main kuch puchungi tu jawab deti ja

Radha - oh. Okay

Yaashu - Ye kya feeling hai ki tum usse dur rehna cahte ho par reh nahi pate, khud ki nazron ko unse nahi hata pate , unki aankh mein aansu nahi dekh pate , unke Naa cahate hue bhi pass aane par saaansein mano than si jati hain ,unki zaban se apna naam maano geet ban jata hai kya hai ye

( What are these feelings that you don't want to stay away from a person if you want to ,you are not able to get your eyes off the person, you can't see tears in their eyes ,their unwilling closeness makes your breath hitched , and our own name from their mouth becomes the melody to ears what is it?)

Radha smirked on the other side while Avanti sitting beside Yaashu did the same and here we go with the one word reply of Radha.

Radha - ISHQ

(LOVE!)

Yaashu cut the call with now all her doubts solved YES! HELL YES SHE LOVED HIM SHE LOVED HIM SO MUCH.

She hugged Avanti tight and Avanti could see her grinding behind her back so she lighted the lovey dovey atmosphere a little saying " ohh meri maa mujhe toh chhor de mein mar gayi toh katti kise hogi tu"

(My mother! Leave me for now otherwise on who will you shower your anger )

The room was filled with laughter not aware someone was listening to their talks.

-------------

The dinner was arranged and everyone sat down while the couple was still awkward with the youngsters.

They were engrossed when the head of the family Adhiraj Shekhawat said " Vineet beta Yaashu beta we are planning something for you" and Yaashu realized what was coming on its way. Vineet asked him to continue and he spoke" Actually we need you both to go alone somewhere to spend time with each other as you have not spent it since your marriage and we all know how well this marriage was " he spoke the last line with the sarcasm.

He continued "we are not saying that this is your honeymoon you can plan it again also when you want you know Vineet beta ' he winked at Vineet' so I have decided to send you to Kashmir the heaven on earth and if you want to change the destination you can "

Soon after he finished the couples were passed smirks from every person and those teasing looks they just knew one thing to do and that was to blush.

They indeed were looking beautiful together like always and dada ji declared that their tickets are for tomorrow all moved to their rooms.

Yaashu entered her room only to be left shocked because she saw her neat and tidy room in a devastated state where all his clothes were scattered his new shoes collection was here and there.

She was just observing when she heard him whining from the closet. She went inside only to be left in awe looking at her cute husband who was sitting on the ground making a pout.

'Aaj samajh aaya nakhre karna sirf mera talent nahi hai ' she thought.

(Today I understood that showing tantrums is not only my talent but hai too)

She cleared her throat to gain his attention because now she was angry of course how dare he destroy her beautiful room like this.

He turned towards her and again poyted saying " Jaan humari pehli trip hai sath mein aur mein kya pack karun kuch samajh nahi aa raha "

(Love  this is our first trip together and I am confused about what to pack I am so so so confused)

She just chuckled thinking ' aur phir mere dost mujhe bachi kehte Hain kisi din unhone inhe aise bache ke jaise dekh liya to behosh ho jayengi sab '

( And then my friends call me a kid if some day they saw his this side then they might get unconscious )

She was about to chuckle at his piut but stopped and glared at him saying " itne kapde hain lekin janab ko koi kapde ache nahi lag rahe haan aur kamre ka kya haal kar diya hai mera pyaar kamra " she scolded him and he again pouted.

( You have more than enough clothes still you don't find anything good and see what mess you have created of my lovely room)

But in a swift motion she was caged between his arms while he whispered near her ears " Waise Biwi I don't mind turning this trip into our honeymoon if you say..."

This froze Yaashu on her spot while she was thinking what he said he just kissed her cheeks and ran away.

Now our Yaashu was in absolute state of shock she came back to her senses when the gate got closed.

She ran inside bathroom to calm down her fast heartbeat . She looked in the mirror and touched her cheeks on the same spot where his lips stayed for a few second and she blushed like a teenager.

' Lagta hai apna Ishq bayan karna hi padega warna aise to hamein pagal kar denge aap pati dev ' she thought while blushing and looking into the mirror

( I think it's time to confess otherwise you will drive me crazy hubby)

-------------

Ahem ahem yaar dekhi ladko ko bhi kapdo ki tension hoti hai toh sorry 😂 aur finally our couple is going on a trip and honeymoon for the dirty minds here😁. I couldn't find a better place then Kashmir if you want to change their destination then comment down.

Do not forget to vote and comment galliyan and tarrifein both are accepted

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Aankhon mein ek

Cehra sa basne laga tha

Hamare khwabon mein bhi

Ab unka zikr hone laga tha

~Mohabbat❤️