Chapter 32

Vineet's POV

" Vineet beta chal lag ja kaam pe warna aaj apni Biwi ke haton mara jayega " and he ran upstairs to change and as soon as he came down he saw her sitting on couch her legs folded cheeks puffed and her face showed the anger from which THE GREAT VINEET SHEKHAWAT was afraid of.

(Vineet dude! let's do the work otherwise you will get killed by your own wife)

He slowly took his step towards her and asked her " Biwi kya hua ?" and she lashed out at him " Kya hua time dekha hai aapne ho gayi flight miss ab ghanta jayenge Shimla khud toh bada keh rahe the Biwi jaldi ready ho ja na khud toh hue nahi" she said mocking him.

(Wifey what happened?)

(What happened! have you seen the time , we have missed the flight now how the heck we will go to Shimla you were telling me to get ready while you yourself didn't)

He glanced at his watch and bit his tongue at his stupidity but now his main focus was to cool down an angry Yaashu who was ready to eat him alive " Biwi!!!!!!" he said those words dipping them in a pool of chocolate but received a glare in return.

( WIfeyyyyyy !)

He tried to coax her many times still she was angry with him. Vineet being Vineet also told her that he is now not gonna ask her to calm down and he has ordered his private jet to come her to take them to Shimla.

"Mrs. Shekhawat agar aapka gussa kam ho jaye na khud se toh maine mera private jet manga diya hai shimla jane ko jane ki icha ho toh aa jana mein toh ja raha " and walked away from the hall.

(Mrs. Shekhawat if your anger cools down by itself then I have ordered my Private jet here so we can go to shimla if you want you can come I am going )

" Huh.. stupid Monkey samjhte kya hain khud ko kahin ke raja hai jo jab jo man hua mere pe order chalyenge aur dekho toh inko apni maltab khud ki biwi ko mana ne mein inhe kasht ho raha hai inko kya lagta hai inke bina mein Shimla nahi ja sakti now you just wait and watch Mr. Shekhawat mein aapke bina shimla jaungi aur wahan akeli ghumungi phir jab biwi pass mein nahi hogi na tab akal thikane aayegi  inki "she thought and their was an evil smirk on her face thinking how he would be irritated with her this plan.

(huh... Stupid monkey what do he think of himself  if is he some king, He will order me as he want and see he can't even Pacify his own wife. What does he think that I can't go to Shimla without him , now you just wait and watch Mr. Shekhawat I will go to shimla and roam there alone. When your wife will not be there with you then your brain will fix )

'Ahan let's call my evil twin she deserves to know how much evilness she was induced inside me ' and she calls .....Our one and only AVANTI off course after all the devil himself comes to take classes from her.

*On Call*

Avanti - Aur madam ji bolo kaisa chal raha hai aapka so called trip ?yaad toh aa nahi rahi hogi dost ki

(Ohh madam how is your so called trip going on? you must have not missed me right?)

Yaashu- Na behen bilkul yaad nahi aa rahi teri kam se kam yahan toh mein bina dirty talks ke ji sakti 

(No sis I didn't missed you atleast here I can live peacefully without your dirty talks)

Avanti- HAwww besharam mein itni bholi bhali hun mujh pe aisa aarop cheee chee kaisi dost hai tu huhh 

(Haaw shameless I am such and innocent person you are making me the guilty one here chee Such a bad friend you are )

Yaashu- Chal chal ave acha ye sab chorr sun meri baat....................... ............................................... ....................................................................................haan toh yeh baat hai samjhi ?

( ohh shrug it off and listen to me................................................. Got it ?)

Avanti - ayee hayee shabash ladki kya plan hai ekdum mast lekin mujhe toh nahi bataya tune ki Shimla ja rahi tu 

(Very well girl such an amazing plan awesome but you didn't told me that you are going to Shimla)

Yaashu - arre vo toh mereko bhi kahan pata tha subah usne dhokle banaye aur uske sath bataya.... ( ohh nahi isko nahi bata na tha lag gayi vaat )

(i too didn't knew in morning he made Dhokla for me and then told -ohh god why did i told her now i am gone ) 

Avanti - Wow woww dhokla and all Chutney bhi thi na sath mein ? aur kya kya hua.....

(Woww woww Dhokla and all did he made Chutney too ? and tell me the other details...)

Their talks went on going for 1 hour where Yashashvini was telling her their some moments not all of course her cheeks were already red with her teasing if she told all her cheeks would have become red balloons.

After she cut the call she heard some footsteps which she easily recognized of course it were of her man. She looked back only to find him beside the stairs talking to a person dressed in pilot's dress containing the Shekhawat symbol on his dress which screams Authority

Her glance was again stole bye her perfect husband looking hot in that three piece grey suit which she choose for him before their trip.

He was looking so hers she was just staring at him and lost in god knows what thoughts. While imaging herself in the hold of those strong pair of arms her face was light up with a smile.

Feeling an intense gaze on him Vineet turned to find out his wife smiling looking at him. He moved towards her with a smirk playing on his lips realizing him coming towards her Yashashvini took back-step and was about to fall on couch.

When in a reflex she was held from her waist and turned around only to be bumped in his chest. She looked up rubbing her forehead only to get her eyes locked in his and once gain the shared an intense eye lock.

He fake coughed to gain her attention "Wasie Biwi gussa shant ho gaya itni jaldi ?" and she remembered that she was angry with him and she had to work on her plan and she pushed him away from her and when he tried to hold her back she shrugged off his hand.

(WIfeyIDid your anger cooled down so easily? )

"Kisne kaha aapse ki mera gussa shant ho gaya aur haan mana na aapko toh aata nahi isliye aapke sath nahi aa rahi mein mein alag jaungi aapke sath nahi bilkul nahi samjhe " and turned around again puffing her cheeks  and without looking back straight went to her room while he was repeatedly calling her.

(who told you that i am not angry anymore and yes you dont know na how to pacify me that's why I am not coming with you i will go alone not with you )

"Ab aayega maza Mr. Shekhawat dekhte jaiye aage aage kya hota hai" she thought and giggled once reached her room.

( now the game begins Mr. Shekhawat just watch now what happens)

------------

Aagaya aagaya naya chapter aa gaya Finally baba daal diya naya chapter aap logon ki request pe ab yaar apna pyaar jayada barsa dena bohot mehnat se likha hai chapter time nikal ke ab next update will be if we complete the target of 2K votes and 37K views I know jayada hai but itna nahi karenge aap apni author ke liye

Do not forget to comment and vote also do tell me how was the banter of Yaashu and Avanti ?

THANKS FOR READING 

-------------

Ishq ki hawaon ka rukh ye 

Kis qadar mud gaya

Ek tarfa ishq ka andhera nahi sirf 

Usmein khada insaan badal gaya 

~Mohabbat❤️