Chapter 4

Author's POV

They both went downstairs  for breakfast.First Yashashvini came downstairs in anger and there Rekha welcomed here with a smile seeing here she decided to not let others know about their differences .She walked towards her and bent down to touch her feet, but she stopped saying "Arre bache iski koi jarurat nahi hai Shekhawat khandan ki bahu ho  jhukne ki koi jarurat nahi hai" and the words were reflected through her eyes.

Then she said "Beta you have to make something sweet for your Pehli Rasoi" and this sentence made Yashashvini more than happy as she loves cooking and Rekha saw how her  face glowed after hearing this like  a  child who has  a  got his favourite candy back. Rekha showed her way to the kitchen and our masterchef decided to not only make sweets but also the whole breakfast she took the help of servants asking what  everyone likes and talking with  some female  servants  . Each helper  in the house blessed her and then she was done with the breakfast.

A manly yet dominant  voice could be heard in the hall of the mansion and the man was none other Abhiraj Shekhawat, being a all time foodie and also a Blood pressure patient he loves thedesi food and wheen after coming downstairs he come to  know that the new daughter-in -law of  this house was cooking so many tasty dishes and its aroma was coming out from the kitchen. Soon everyone came downstairs and sat on there seats but two seats were empty. But whose? 

Vineet Shekhawat And his wife Yashashvini who were busy in fighting more than like 4  years old kid that they will not sit beside each other no matter what happens. each and every family member were stopping them saying that they are husband wife and they should sit beside each other . But whom they were telling  the CEO who was behaving like a kid or the new member of their family who was as stubborn as her husband.At last with lots of bickering they sat on dining table as now Yaashu was sitting between Aradhika  and Aditya and he seating on  his usual chair. Everyone tasted the food made by Yaashu  all of them appreciated her except that one person.

Obviously how can he say that she has cooked the most delicious food he has ever eaten as he  has taken a challenge from her that he will not let her win.  He wanted to eat the delicious and  his favourite sweet dish-Kheer more but he had to  deny just because his manly ego  was telling him to  do so and he went to office. Here Yaashu was taken by the siblings for a house tour and seeing the each and every corner of the house was speaking of richness .

-------------

Yashashvini's POV

IN EVENING

After the tour I talked with everyone and I was happy  that I got such  a sweet family but a bitter monster type husband , then I remembered about my revenge and I began to think a plan about it  but being a sleepy head I slept and then I woke up at 6  and again started to think about the same, then I got an idea but I needed some help  and I knew to whom I had to talk to THE EVIL SIBLINGS of Mr. Shekhawat then after discussing plan with them I was just sitting  with  them when we heard a car horn and Aradhika whispered to me that it was Mr. Shekhawat  and I just rolled my eyes then it struck me that she told me so we can now start to execute our plan and he  left to get freshen up  before anyone can ask  me to go upstairs I went in the Kitchen.

Everyone was sitting on the  dinning table eating dinner when that idiot remembered that  he has to grace us with his presence all of us sat and started to eat dinner when suddenly he started to cough and I ,Aradhika and Aditya were suppressing our laugh while Rekha Maa passed him water but suddenly he began to cough very badly and I don't know why but something got into me seeing him coughing badly and  I went near him rubbing  his back and passing him another glass of water and  constantly saying" I am so so so sorry I should not have done this I am really sorry  really sorry" then Maa said"Beta Why are  you saying sorry" and the guilt took over me how should I tell them that I mixed three big spoons of salt in his dish.I stuttered and said "Actually I..." but before I could say something he spoke" Don't worry Maa I think maybe she thought that I didn't like the food made by her and because of it I was coughing Right?" he said the last word to me  with a smirk on his face I so wanted  to wipe it off. I could help myself I would have said sorry to him after but now he is covering it up for me and showing his smirk on his not so beautiful face. I irritatedly sat and ate my dinner. But on my way to upstairs .................

-------------

WOW! Wow ! two Regular updates by an irregular writer,so dreamy. So here is another chapter about their constant bickering and you will have to wait for another chapter to know what happened further.

Please encourage these couples by votes and comments to fight more and more so they can give you all a happy day after reading a Chapter.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Log apni ibadat mein apne prem ka Izhar karte hain

Par hum apne prem ki hi ibadat karte hain

-Mohabbat❤