Chapter 30

Author's POV

Yaashu was so happy finally she realized her feelings for him. They are currently moving towards their hotel in their Mercedes and as usual, he is busy with his second wife his laptop and work. 

She was looking annoyed and suddenly she slammed down his laptop screen angrily looking at him.

He was shocked as he was doing a presentation but seeing her huffing like a Khunkar Billi he immediately sat straight when she lashed out at him" nahi nahi arre laptop wapas khol lijiye aap toh kaam kariye dadu ne toh sirf mujhe trip pe bheja hai aapko nahi aapke liye kaam bohot important hai na kariye kariye ek kaam kyun nahi karte aapki na dusri shadi kara dete hainaapke is priya laptop mujhe sauntang mil jayegi aur aapko is karamjali type meri sautan ke sath rehne ka bahana "

(No no open your laptop again you do your work Grandfather has planned a trip for me alone, not you. Your work is important to you right then do your work and you do one thing let's get you married again with your lovely laptop I will get a rival and you will get a reason to spend your time with my bitch type rival )

He was looking amused at her as she was ranting about how he had been working since they landed while he was just looking at her. Her trance was broken from her ranting when she found him staring at her she raised her eyebrows to question him.

She looked at him saying "Lijiye ab aap hamari baat bhi nahi sunenge kariye ignore hame kya?" with this ranting scene they reached their penthouse and when he was going to say something 

"Arre sunooo..." she slammed the car door on his face and moved out.

" haaye itna gussa ki meri pyaari Mercedes ko itna jor se mara uff..." and moved out once done patting his car to make up for his angry Biwi ji.

( see now you don't even listen to me okay ignore me I don't care ),

(Arre listen..),

(oh god this much anger how hard she hit my dear car)

He moved inside only to hear some noise coming from a room he walked towards it where he saw his wife murmuring something angrily under her breath unpacking their clothes.

He moved towards her and in a sudden moment hugged her from back and in swift motion both turned her towards him and started to tickle her waist.

Yashashvini while trying to control her laughter struggled to move out of his hold but as usual, his hold was tight she shouted at him "Vinni choodein humein warna hum aapse baat nahi karenge soch lijiye "

(Vinni leave me or I will not talk to you think again )

Vineet playfully told her "Thik hai na kariye hum konsa mare ja rahe hain" and sited on the side couch in a king position.

(Okay don't talk I am also not dying to talk to you )

Yashashvini was left shocked and angry she took clothes threw them in his direction and moved inside the bathroom again slamming the door angrily.

Vineet removed the bunch of clothes from himself and thought' ji ab aap unhe mana lijiye warna ya toh aaj koi darwaza tutega ya aapke daant ' and got up waiting for his angry wife.

(Now I have to make it up to her otherwise today either the doors will break or your teeth)

As soon as Yashashvini came out of the bathroom she didn't find anyone in the room so she moved outside to find him but on seeing no one present she asked the house help. She called him and found that his phone was ringing somewhere in the house she moved back to the room.

On entering the room she felt him as he was standing behind her.

He came close to her and whispered in her ear " Jaan Sorry abse nahi hoga aisa, promise aur haan Biwi hain aap hamari aapne baat karna band kar diya toh hamari jaan nikal jayegi " and hugged her tight.

(Wifey ! sorry now this will not happen again I promise and yes you are my wife if you will not talk to me my life may go away right there)

Our Yaashu melted there like an ice cream in a hot summer and they stood there hugging each other and then they both talked for some time.

Both were sitting on the balcony where she was sitting with her head on his shoulder and she asked him " Vinni we could have gone to Shimla instead of here right there we could have had many adventures It would have been so fun" and she talked while an Idea popped up in Vineet's mind and he planned something.

At night they had their dinner and slept cuddling as they had no energy left to visit the surroundings today.

The sunlight made its way through the curtains to wake up two souls who were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Suddenly Vineet woke up and found a baby oops sorry a sleeping Yashashvini beside him looking cute like always.He kissed her cheeks and went downstairs.

Yashashvini woke up to find no one beside her she woke up and rubbed her eyes descending the stairs. She moved towards the kitchen to see Vineet working looking like a Greek god with the top two buttons of his shirt open ready in his usual attire she was left awestruck by the view in front of her.

She was watching how his hands were perfectly chopping the vegetables and perfectly doing everything.

As he moved in her direction she hid and slowly moved towards the dining table with her slow and steady steps making sure not to make a single noise.

She was sitting on the table while resting her hand on her chin and closing her eyes to pretend that she didn't see anything.

Suddenly an aroma hit her nose and she looked down to see the delicious Khaman dhokla in her plate and a paper beside it which left her shocked.

-------------

Here is the chapter bhai pura chapter udda deta hai wattpad kabhi kabhi now atleast I know ki backup rakhna cahiye har cheez ka so kaisda laga ye chapter waise abhi ek romantic trouble aane wali hai inki life mein ekdum shandar si so wait for it 

I hope ki agle wednesday se pehle pehle hum 30K and if not atleast 29 K complete kar sakein uske liye do vote and comment.

THANKS FOR READING

-------------

Ke khwab toh bohot 

Sajaye the tere sang

Kya pata tha achanak tu hi

Kar dega is zindagi ko berang

~Mohabbat❤️