October 1st

It was May 4th, 2022 the year I supposed to be isolating myself from everyone and I was thinking about being alone. I hate being alone, that's my demons talking to me. I started off being back on my self centered bull shit instead of healing properly that's why I'm isolated right? I ended up downloading this gay app to find females to talk to I ended up finding a few women to talk too and then I kept clicking yes and no on different females pictures/profiles. Came across this one female page I normally would have clicked no because her profile picture was kinda blurry and I seen her profile before on here so I thought to maybe give her a chance with communication I really haven't been able to find someone that interested me, I clicked yes on hers. Probably later on that night she wrote me.
"Hey cutie" me reading her message

"What's up" I wrote back

"Nothing much, thanks for the add"

I ended up looking at her profile again to see her age,because I can't deal with anyone whose younger than me, I've dealt with that before lying to me about their ages. She's 20, I guess that's fine I'm 29. Nine years younger than me but she still young. I ain't looking for no girlfriend tho, been single for seven years.

"Were you from?" I asked her

"Chicago, Westside. what about you?"

"The north side but I just be chilling tho." Thinking to myself I see this other girl online I've been wanting to talk to for a minute. She's my neighbor and I know she been low key off to herself. So I slid in her dms.

"Hey Queen"

"Lol hey King"
She real cute.

"I've been trying to fuck with you for a little while now"

" oh really? Lol what's your name? "

"Tommie B, & what's yours?"

"Mariah Lenn, but I go by Riah for short"

We talked for a while about everything and we ended up talking about being neighbors & going out for drinks and dinner. She ended up being real cool, sweet and on top of that she sexy. I asked her if she wanted to go on that date with me tonight and she said yes that she'll be ready by 8pm. Just as I was about to hop in the shower, a message icon popped up on my phone screen and it was from the 20 year old girl I was talking to earlier. Damn I forgotten about her. I laughed.

"Where did you go? You never even got my name"

"My fault babes. I fell asleep". lying n shit.

"It's okay, hmu when you're awake"

"I'm up, what's your name?"

"Lexi and yours cutie?"

"Tommie" Checking the time I'm going to be late. I took out some black Levi jeans, a black polo ralph lauren w/ a navy blue horse on the shirt and my navy blue Tim's. Still checking the time, I hopped in the shower. Washed my body smelling clean like dove and got out by this time it's 7:30. I grabbed my sports bra and my navy blue camouflage psd briefs, some black socks. I put on my under garments and then my clothes and tims. I looked in the mirror at myself and put on my silver Cuban link,my screws with my black Apple Watch. 7:45pm. I decided on which cologne I wanted to wear and the Givenchy smells good on me fr. My dreads needed a retwisted and a linning bad so I put on my black turban. I grab my black moncler jacket, my keys and hit the lights as I left out my condo. I waited for Mariah in the lobby, looking at my watch it said 8:05pm. Mariah came off the elevator with an all black dress on some black red bottoms and a black chanel clutch purse on her arms. Did I mention she wears glasses and have juicy lips.
Damn she thick in all the right places and that dress hugging her body.