Momma's Heavenly Birthday 🕊️

November 10th, 2022

Tommie momma's birthday tomorrow and I have the day planned out. I want to spend the whole day doing things that she loves to do but with Tommie. Tommie has been heavily on my mind lately. She been off to herself lately and I've been trying to figure out what make her happy again. I decided on talking to her to get to the bottom of it.

"Hey baby" I came into the living room area where she had been playing her Xbox game.

"Hey bae, get y'all asses down" She yelled into the head set microphone.

"Can I play with you"

"After this battle I'm in bae, get his ass no one is left over here KP"

"Okay" I sat there watching her play.

"Man on the roof! Man on the rooftop! Sniper! Sniper!" Somebody shot her.

"Where is my backup?! W mans thank you KP, Let's get they asses" The game was definitely getting intense and interesting.

"Woah! That's what I'm talking about KP, we just won this battle. My Main W mans. I'll be back on later tonight. Fasho ma boa." Getting off the game I didn't even realize how long she was playing and I ain't got time to get yelled at.

"What you wanna play bae"

"nothing no more I enjoy watching you play bae"

"Did you see how my team was fucking them other boas up"

"Yes baby, I just wanted to see was you okay being what tomorrow is" She muted her headsets.

"Yes babe I'll be just fine she would want me to be"

"Don't hold your feelings back from me Tommie, you know I'm your girlfriend now"

"Ofc bae, I'll probably cry a little later and tomorrow, but I know I have you to dry up my tears" She hugged me tightly, then cried softly on my stomach.

I just couldn't stop her tears but I hugged her back tightly. Kissing her forehead I knew she wanted her mom back badly. We sat on the couch and she laid her head down on my lap. I turned the game off to put on some to watch on tv. I just rubbed her head and rocked her. She had fell asleep.

I had gotten up from underneath her and went to get her a blanket to put over her. I grabbed our keys to go check her old condo and both of our mailboxes. I went to the condo first to check it. It was empty inside the condo but it was 2 pairs of Jordan's inside the closet so I grabbed them. Locking the doors I went to check the mailboxes mine had junk mail and hers had mail from that girl and other stuff. I opened up one ~I'm sure you don't want to talk to me anymore but I sure you I'm completely changed now and I'm so sorry for everything your my soulmate and I love you~ (Girl please) I said to myself ripping all the letters she wrote up. I headed back to our condo putting them ripped letters in my kitchen garbage can.

I decided to make dinner since Tommie still sleeping. Steak, baked potatoes and asparagus sounds delicious I started cooking then I felt Tommie arms wrapped around me from behind and soft kisses on my neck and cheeks.

"Hey baby, it smells amazing in here"

"I wanted to cook dinner for you bae, Steak, baked potatoes and asparagus"

"Okay I see you now baby"

"Go smoke bae and I'll finish up cooking" She rolled up a fat ass wood, my baby don't know how to handle her emotions. That's fine because she has me to make it all better. I was just about done with dinner, I was about to take out wine glasses until I asked her...

"Wine or dark liquor?"

"Whatever you want to drink baby"

"No it's fine whatever you want sexy"

"Let's drink some Hennessy" I grabbed some Hennessy from my liquor cabinet. I poured us some into our glasses then I made our plates. I sat everything down at the table and lit up a candle to make it smell good.

"Come eat honey" She came to the table smoking still so I had took the wood from her to smoke some and then put it out. We began eating.

"This tastes good baby, you got some A1 sauce?" I grabbed the bottle of sauce from my cabinet.

"Here baby" She definitely didn't waste no time eating her food. I sat there satisfied watching her eat the food.

"Are you okay baby?" "I'm just happy I have a wonderful woman like you in my life"

"Aww thanks baby, but I'm talking about everything else emotionally"

"I'm just broken you know especially around my momma birthday, I go into my little shell sometimes but I'll be okay"

"Yea you're good at hiding your emotions baby and I understand that but I'm not gonna hurt you my love" We literally just talked until all the food was gone, I put our dishes in my dishwasher and started them up. Tommie finished smoking inside our bedroom, while I straightened back up the kitchen. Then I turned the lights off and kept the candle burning. I joined Tommie in the room and smoked with her across our bed. Midnight had finally hit that's when we shouted up to the heavens gates Happy Heavenly Birthday Mommy!!!

Tommie was so excited and smiling she didn't even cry until her big sister called her. They talked for about an hour about their momma just laughing about their memories with her. To see Tommie just laughing made me smile because I knew she just needed something else that I couldn't give her. They finally ended the call and Tommie just snuggled up under me, pulling me closer and kissing me. "I love you" "& I love you more" She got up to cut our bedroom lights off and jumped back into bed with me underneath the covers. Tonight I was the little spoon and she was the big spoon.