Bald Head Where?

The next beautiful morning

Riah POV

I was up before anyone else in the crib. I did my morning routine and got up into the shower. I washed my hair too, getting out I dried off then wrapped up in my plush robe. Looking in the mirror I decided on what to do with my hair. So I moisturized it before applying the blow dryer, then I flat ironed it bone straight. Looking at the length of my hair I'm going to wear it down.

"All natural Riah bitches!, bald head where?" I giggled leaving the bathroom Tommie didn't even have on a shirt and I never really noticed her back tattoo, so I kissed it pulling the blanket up covering her up. "My baby needs a retwist" I was talking to myself putting on my ugg slides to match my robe. I opened up the door to everyone still sleeping. Jessica n Que on a queen size air mattress by the window and James n Rachel on the big sofa. Everyone all cuddled up together.

"Alexa play August Alsina {Kissing On My Tattoos} (Playing kissing on my tattoos by August Alsina on Amazon Music) (The song started playing) I had took out the egg, bacon, biscuits, sausage, grits. I was in a cooking mood this morning and my hair was healthy down my back. "I don't want nobody but you Kissin' on my tattoos I don't want nobody but me Talkin' to you.

The Alexa was on shuffle when Yung Bleu {Ice On My Baby} played next. This my favorite song while I was busy cooking breakfast in the kitchen I felt Tommie wrapped her arms around me kissing on my neck and cheek. Her scent was fresh filling up the kitchen.

"Grand rising sexy"

"Good morning baby"

I put the pan of eggs on the other burner on the stove and turned around to kiss her. She was looking all sexy in her light blue SpongeBob shorts, with a fresh white Tee shirt. Her dreads in a high ponytail.

"Damn sexy" We made out in the kitchen.

"I like your hair baby. You straighten it out for me"

"You like how it came out"

"Definitely do, shake yo shit" I shook it for her.

"Who bald head!" I started twerking on her. I lifted my robe up to show her my bare ass. She was intrigued and pulled me closer to her.

"Baby let me finish cooking" I smiled kissing her cheek. "Alexa keep this song on repeat"

Tommie said turning up the volume then went to the bedroom. I put the bacon and sausage in the oven together on 350* to bake. Then I put the cheese on the eggs when I added them in a bigger bowl so it would be easier to get too. The bacon aroma filled the condo.

"It's smells good asf bestie. Okay long hair come through." Jessica was feeling all through my hair.

"Okay best you got buttas girly"

"Thank you bestie. Can you take them sausages and bacon out the oven for me please and add the biscuits. Rachel got up at this point to help us in the kitchen.

She had made the grits then added them to a big bowl. I took out some mixed fruits putting everything on the bar. The rest of the food got added to the bar. Jessica took the biscuits out and put them on the counter. I took Chardonnay White Wine out my wine fridge and the OJ juice out the fridge. "Come on y'all to eat" The guys got up and walked in the room with Tommie.

She came out when they went in. She knows that she looks goodt as df right now, putting on her Cuban link and her screws. The guys walked back in to the living room over to the kitchen bar to eat.

I was making me and Tommie plates while she made our mimosas. We sat down at the table and the guys sat down at the bar. Rachel and Jessica sat with us at the table. "Everybody got their mimosas?" I asked them. "And do bestie" They ate their food quietly. Then started laughing, joking then thanking me for cooking the breakfast for them.