Feeling At Peace

Tommie POV

The next 3 days later

"Hey sleepy head"

"Hey Riah" I turned back over on the couch to go back to sleep.

"I'm too excited because Jessica comes at 10 am and it's 8:30. I'm happy you get to meet my bestie."

" I'm happy too babes" as I put my head back underneath the blanket.

"Get up grumpy!" Riah tickled me and I farted.

"Stanky ass!" She got on me without hurting me to kiss me.

"Can you try to straighten up the living room for me please, while I go pick her up from the airport.

" Yes ofc I got you Babes" We kissed again as she left out the door. Waited on the couch for a while then got back up, Riah's condo looks different from mine, she has bigger windows that faced the streets of Chicago, her kitchen is by the windows, her living room has a big fireplace and she definitely has the best condo. I straightened up her living room, folding the blanket to put it away. I put my wheelchair folded up in the corner. She had carpet so I vacuum the floor like I was at a hotel then lite her candles she had on the fireplace, everything is perfect smelling good.

My arm is still sore a little bit in this cast but I still managed to clean up the condo. I had ordered some Uber eats from Riah's favorite restaurant Cajun boil, getting what she gotten me at the hospital king crab legs,lobster tails,shrimps,blue crab, Corn, Broccoli, Potatoes, Eggs, Linguine pasta and Shrimp & Crab Gumbo (Cup), that gumbo was firer so that's for me personally. So the food is being prepared, Riah had called me.

"What's up babes"

"I wanted to take Jessica to lunch for endless mimosas. Can I take her and bring you some salmon and blackened rice with broccoli back"

"Riah that's your truck until I can drive again, just make sure you put gas in it, I'll cash app you gas money for it"

"Your the sweetest and do you want weed too and woods because I know you want to smoke"

"Riah I want you to be careful over there and go to a different gas station for wood's back over this way" "Look at you tryna protect me I will my love"

" I'll protect you by any means necessary for real and don't get dinner because I got that covered for tonight and I have my gun in the arm rest for emergency only so drive responsibly"

"Tommie! I'm not going to need it but thank you babes" Jessica was laughing in the background, I must be on the speakers. (Watch this) " I love you and check your cash app" I hung up laughing. I sent her $250.

While the seafood pan on it's way. I had looked on Walmart for crown royal apple, some simply lemonade  juice & berry punch minute maid juice, with some already sliced green granny apples. Preparing my Walmart order. There was a knock on the door, I looked out the peephole to see this guy got my pan of seafood. I opened the door "Can you please place the pan on the counter top" He walks the pan to the kitchen then back out the door. " You have a lovely home" as the Uber eats guy left. Okay so that the food is here and the liquor on its way, I should have asked him to put the pan in the oven.

I sat on couch scrolling on my phone and a message icon popped up from that gay app from a random stranger, I clicked on it and reading the message. I don't know if you're alive to read this message but I apologize for shooting you and for everything that went on between us. The message goes on but I just closed the app. It's going on 8pm there another knock at the door and I looked through the peephole to see the Uber Eats person with our liquor and other items. I opened up the door and asked her if she could put everything in the kitchen and asked if she could put my pan of food inside the oven as I showed her my cast on my arm, she was willing to do it and I even handed her a $20 tip on the way out she smiled and thanked me. Everything is here. I put the oven on warm and about 20 minutes later Riah n Jessica came through the door.

Riah POV

It smells so good plus the food does too. Tommie cleaned up pretty nicely. "Where is the bathroom at Riah them mimosas running right through me girl"

"In my bedroom Jess"

I noticed Tommie trying to make us drinks in the kitchen straight struggling to open the liquor bottle. I walked over behind her grabbing her waist.

"I can help with that sexy" I whispered in her ear.

"Riah how many Mimosas did you have" She turned around smiling at me, damn she fine asl I thought to myself." "Umm 5 easily" "Well you don't need this crown then"

"Yes we do and some more food, where it's at I'll help with that."

"It's in the oven" Tommie told Jessica half drunk ass. She took the pan out of the oven and put it on top of the counter. She grabbed plates and forks from the dishwasher and liquor glasses from the cabinet.

"We are set"

"Thanks bestie" Me and Tommie went to sit down at the bar with Jessica. I opened up the pan of seafood, we need butter so I melted some butter and garlic. Jessica opened up the bottle of liquor for Tommie. I came back with the melted butter. "Thanks my love we finna slam" Jessica poured our liquor into our glasses.

"What goes next Tommie I know you had a plan, girly"

"The green apples, a little lemonade, the berry punch minute maid juice, stir it and taste it." Jessica did as follow ed and taste it.

"Okay Tommie this good asl, we real good friends now" I giggled because my bestie is a trip. We laughed ate and drank all night.

"Baby here's your weed I almost forgot but I didn't forget bout you bookie."

"Can you please come with me to my condo to get something's"

"Hell yea we all can go" Jessica said, "I'll get your wheelchair. Here you go Tommie gee" I pushed Tommie out the door and on the elevator to the 7th floor. Jess was just talking her drunk ass off until we made it to Tommie's condo door. I removed the yellow tape and we all walked in.

"What do you need me to get my love?" "My weed tray and lighters" "I'll get them Riah go help Tommie in the bedroom, because she walked away" I walked in the room and Tommie sat on her bed.

"Um my black Nike bag in my closet can you get that so I can put more clothes in, I got my Apple Watch charger, clothes, shoes,socks, psd briefs,sports bras,pajamas,white T" "We gonna need this" I found her strap and harness. "What size is it"

"What size is what?" Jessica walked into the bedroom. I had my hands behind my back. "Nothing girl"

"You're my best friend for a mfkn reason nasty bitch" She laughed walking away back to the living room. Damn! She funny asl. "Ima just put it in the bag"

We both laughed" I grabbed her cologne I liked and I carried her bag for her. We left out the door and Jess taped back up the yellow tape. We was back in my condo, I put her bag by the fire place. Tommie sat on the couch rolling up her wood and Jessica had got in the shower. When she got out i had gotten in behind her. I came back to the living room where they was smoking, I had sat next to Tommie snuggled up with her.

Her & Jessica was getting along laughing passing the wood leaving me out. I grabbed it from Tommie when she handed it over to me. "Bestie Tommie showed me her friend Que and I'm crushing on her real bad bitch"

Me and Tommie both laughed at her. "Gee who is that" "I Said Tommie fine as friend and before I head back to Atlanta I need to get her number or see her". "Okay bestie we gotta put in a word" We put the wood out to lay down and Jessica went inside my room and closed the bedroom door. I'm just so high and
tipsy , and horny asl. I was laid on Tommie's right side of her then got on top of her. "You make me so horny Tommie" She just chuckled at me.

"What else?" Rubbing on my titties with her right hand. "& I love you too baby, you hung up on me before I could even say it back to you and that hurt my feelings"

"Sorry bug, I really meant it tho" I just kissed her deeply letting my tongue get some action too, I grabbed her face making out with her. We were at each other for the rest of the night, until we finally went to sleep with each other. I laid on top of her, while she grabbed my booty.