Casino For Mommas Birthday

November 11th

That Morning

Me and Tommie just knocked out when there was knocking at my door. I got up to see who it was, closing the bedroom door I looked through the peephole and it was our friends. I closed my robe and opened the door.

"Happy Heavenly Birthday Momma!!"

They came in saying loudly with drinks in their hands.

"Keep y'all voices down Tommie still sleeping"

"Not anymore bae" Tommie said coming in to the living room. Well so much for that I said to myself.

"We finna turn up Tommie Gee" Jessica said.

"Y'all came for my momma birthday"

"Yes Tommie" Rachel said.

"Fasure Bro" James said.

"Hell Yea Big Bro, I remember yo momma snapping on dem teachers at Lil Lincoln & ik how much she meant to you" Que said laughing, but serious too.

"Since you all are here let's get lit" Jessica said opening up the Remy.

"I got Remy too and d'ussé" Que said putting the liquor in the fridge.

"Me and Rachel brung two fifths bottles of Hennessy."

"Me n Tommie finna go get ready. Y'all drink then we can leave." I took a look at my phone to call the limousine driver walking to the room.

"Hello, what time will you be here "

"I'm here. All ready downstairs Miss.Lenn, just waiting for you and your party of friends"

"Okay thank you Joe we will be outside shortly." We got ready in red matching shirts and then our joggers.

Our shirts were made that said Mrs & Mrs Bryant on them. So cute I thought of them when I was planning our day. Tommie had bought us matching Jordan's, I'm really not a gym shoe girly girl but it's whatever my baby wants. I put on my Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Cherry' and then my jimmy choo perfume and my gold Cuban link and earrings to match. Tommie came out the bathroom smelling hella good. She had put on her black turban because her hair wasn't done but she was wearing her Jordan's looking fly asf.

"Baby you look hella sexy" She came over to kiss me then grabbed her Cuban link,screws and her Apple Watch, to put everything on. She changed the band of the Apple Watch to her gold band. Looking at our self in the big mirror to take some pictures. Then she sprayed her new Burberry Touch cologne that I had bought for her, smelling hella sexy. 30 minutes later we walked out the room together turning the bedroom lights off.

"Damn bestie y'all looking and smelling like new money baby" Jessica said We just smiled.

"Come on y'all, y'all ready to go & y'all can leave the liquor bottles because we have a fridge of our favorite liquor in there already"

"Damn Riah that's what I'm talking about bestie" We was leaving out the door to head downstairs when Tommie stopped me from locking up the door.

"Wait bae, my wallet!" "I got you bae" I went back to grab it and my black Chanel purse too.

"We most definitely tweaked baby because we need our ID's to get into the casino. I'm gonna hold it for you"

We made it to the lobby walking out the doors we noticed this big ass party bus.

"Surprise baby!!" They all looking surprised.

"Bae this for us?"

"Yes baby, I told you that we're going to party tonight. Just wait until we get on there."