Tommie Gee Part 2

December 23rd 2:45am

Riah POV
I was rubbing Tommie's head as she lays on my lap. My baby den had a hella birthday party. I played in her hair thinking about is she gonna wake up before the day light hits because I waited all night for her to come back to the crib, but first she is going to get in that shower she's definitely not touching me smelling like puke. I laid back on the bed a little bit and that's when she woke up.

"Baee?." "Yes babes, what's wrong."

"I feel bad" "why baby."

"Because I fell asleep on you. And you were waiting on me to come in."

"It's fine Tommie baby. At least you had fun tonight that's all that matters. You do need to shower baby." I said to her.

"Lol I am bae. Let me get up." She got up to go shower. I just laid there waiting for her. About 20 minutes later she came into the room smiling and smelling great.

"Why are you smiling at me bug."

"Because it's mr. nasty time." She removed her dry towel revealing her wet body and I was turned on because she plays so much.

"But you gotta get on top tho baby cus ima little quizzy." I just shook my head giggling at her. I told her to come here. She did. Kissing me. She climbed on top of me kissing me down my whole body, stopping at my stomach. Then started rolling her tongue on my navel. She was tickling me and I giggled. Making her way to my pussy she licked all over my box then spread my pussy lips devouring it.

I moaned softly from the sweet pleasure she was giving me. She was going in and out with her tongue, twisting her tongue and flicking it on my clit. I was moaning and grinding my pussy on her tongue. Then she stopped and rise her head coming up.

"Come on baby get on top" I went into our luggage to get her strap. She put it on. Then I got up so she can lay down on the bed. She did. I decided to turn on the Bluetooth to play some music off my phone. Ginuwine {Love You More} played. I got on top of her instantly putting the strap inside of me. I moaned from the feeling of it going into me, I was wet as fuck gripping the strap around my pussy lips.

I started riding her then speeding up my pace. The feeling was so damn good. If I can get pregnant off her strap we would have 3 kids right now and one on the way. Rkelly ft Ronald Isley {Down Low(Nobody Has To Know) } played and we made love like we were married or something.

Early That Morning 10 O'clock

Jessica came in to the room to go into her walk-in closet, luckily Tommie strap underneath the blanket, because she still has it on. I got up to put on my lingerie robe and went into the closet with her.

"Good morning bestie."

"Good morning best, how was y'all night."

"Girl I think I'm having her plastic babies." We just giggled.

"Every time we have sex gurl just pure satisfaction, my ovaries be happy asl."

"Bitch you better stop before you get pregnant for real." We just laughed hysterically.

" I know you and Que had a time girly."

"A time it was, bitch if your pregnant so am I with twins." We laughed again. She changed her clothes and I put on some, we went downstairs to the kitchen. I seen Que knocked df out on the couch and I just shook my head giggling.

"Bestie let's make them some breakfast I was thinking about breakfast burritos eggs,hash browns,bacon and salsa."

We began cooking when our girlfriends came up behind us.

"Y'all always wake up when y'all smell this bacon." Jessica said I just giggle because she ain't never lied.

"Y'all know how to get a nigga up." "For real." Tommie added her 2 cents then kissed me on the neck.

"Well Que and bae go have a seat so we could finish." I told them both. About 10 minutes later we handed them their plates. They were demolish them burritos up. "Slow down it's more greedy's." Jessica said to them both.