Everyday We Lit Part 2

December 17th

December 17th

Riah POV

It's my Birthday today. I want everyone to forget about what happened last night and start turning up today and that her wig saved her from head trauma. But I think she's tryna hide her feelings from me because it's my birthday. We sat up talking to make sure her mental was ready for tonight.

"Bestie are you sure you wanna pop out tonight, because you don't have to I'll stay in the house with you." I said to her to let her know that I'm serious.

"Mariah we going out tonight, it's your birthday and I'm not no damn party pooper. She told me while popping some headache pills.

"Jessica you know that I love you best friend & I'm so sorry for what happened to you last night." I started crying then she gave me a hug rubbing my face back.

"You know Imma gangsta and you finna make me cry too." She started crying as well. That's when Rachel walked into the room hugging us together.

"Y'all about to make me cry." She said tearing up. Jessica was laughing and crying and I did too.

"Rachel what you tearing up for, you don't even know what we crying about. I just giggled wiping my tears.

"Even though I don't know what y'all crying about I'm still gonna cry too because y'all my bitches and I just love both of you guys."

"Awww Rach we love yo ass too." We all were crying together.

"Alright bitches enough crying because it's over and it's our bitch birthday." Jessica said to stop us from crying. "Let me lay this hair for you bestie, you gonna turn heads when I'm done with you bitch." Jessica was gonna in stall this pink wig for me. I'm excited for the look because I don't where color in my hair at all since I'm turning 27, let's see how it would look.

"I'm finished bestie do you like it. I turned around in the chair to the big mirror in Jessica room. "Omg bestie you snapped bitch" I love my hair.

"Now let your Mua beat your face" Rachel said standing in front of me to do my makeup. About 20 minutes later she moved out the way to show me my face. "Now don't cry friend." I look so damn pretty omg I love these two so much.

"I just love the fuck outta y'all Thank you so very much." I started crying because of my look. They just hugged me. "Now I gotta fix your makeup " Rachel said crying fixing my makeup back up. Then sprayed setting spray on me.

"If Tommie doesn't fuck the shit out of you tonight I will." Jessica ass funny asl, I just giggled at her silly self.

"Thank y'all for real. Now to shower and put on my dress." I hop in the shower and about 20 minutes later I came back into the room to put my thong,dress and my powder pink red bottoms on to match my powder pink dress. The girls were getting dressed in the bathroom while I'm in the room. Some one knocked on the room door "Its open" I yelled out to whoever. Tommie walked in the room with all pink and washed color denim jeans her shoes were red bottoms too but gym shoes.