Depressed & Lexi

The next day

I was sitting in the living room on the couch depressed. "Alexa play did you wrong by Pleasure P"
(Playing did you wrong by Pleasure P on Amazon Music) (The song started to play) Dang that never just happened last night. I mean I was just trying to vibe and play it cool with her, but life goes on. I can't seem to catch a damn break being that I'm facing shit I can't talk about to others. I really don't trust anybody nowadays and I just want a friend to that I can just talk to. I started to feel badly and even more depressed like why can't I just do things right and love myself properly. My thoughts got interrupted by Lexi calling me. Damn I forgot about meeting up with her.

"Hello"

"Hey I'm on my way to you" Ay can you please get me a few things if you don't mind, i don't wanna get out my bed"

"Yes of course, what can I get for you" "I need laundry detergent, and a large white t shirt please and thank you"

"I got you, I'll get them before I get on the metro train"

"I thought you lived out west?"

"I do but my mother and brothers live in Aurora and I had to be out here with them for a while"

"Bet I'll pick you up den when you get here"

"No worries I'll come to you, cause I want to"

"I guess so" She giggled before hanging up the phone. What she gone eat cause I ain't got no food nor money right now. I palmed my face. I started cleaning up my condo don't want her to say I'm nasty I got a nice pad. The thing I'm worried about is if she not cute and don't know how to do hair she definitely gonna have to go back where she came from expeditiously. I called to make sure she good.
"Hey"

"You okay, you know where you coming to?"

"Yes but my phone has low battery so I'm turn it off to save the charge"

" Really! That's fine just be safe"

"I will for sure" Why not charge your phone before coming all this way. I said to myself. (You'll never be alone again) The voice said to me. Like why is this even happening right now. We was texting each other for a while and she was telling me what stops she on. Then I was getting inpatient so I called her again and It was no response from her because it went straight to voicemail. It died. So I grabbed my keys to go look for her. Why would she let her phone die. I left out to the garage. I got into my truck and headed up the street I drove down the block and searched for her. With no luck I started to head to my building, I had to sit at a red light when I looked out my driver window, I noticed a thick brown skinned female with a light pink crop top, light pink crocs, some black booty shorts and a thigh tattoo. Thinking to myself that gotta be her. I made a left turn and pulled up to her. "Lexi" I called out to her. This pretty fine ass female smiled at me and said my name heading over to the passenger door to get in.

"Aww you Came looking for me" in the most innocent voice, which was sexy asl.

"Hell yeah because I didn't want you lost out here looking for me, and I definitely didn't tell you where I lived at or my building. So yea the next thing was to come looking for you, I have bad anxiety for real." She giggled a little.

"Well thanks for that because my phone sholl did die" We made it back to my building and on the elevator ride to my condo I was looking at her and she fine as hell, now why dem pictures was blurry. I was in a deep thought when the doors opened. We walked down the hallway to my crib I opened the door and she had an amazed look on her face. I clucked at her.

"I ain't even got no food right now so ain't nothing to eat"

"That's fine I'll order us something and here you go" She handed me a plastic bag with my detergent and my white T I asked her for.