The Take

Que POV

Me n the Bros was at Montana safe house planning to hit a stain on the Barkley brothers.
"Glad you muthafuckas showed up, thought we was going to have to look for y'all." Montana spoke to all of us. "Now I want y'all to get well acquaintance with one another because I don't want to lose my peoples. We got a big deal that could have all of y'all paid if done right." We all were listening to Montana. "Candie bring out the duffle bags" We each was given a duffle bag.

"Now I want y'all to suit up and ride df out. Call me when y'all outside of his crib. Follow Chase commands and he will provide y'all with the information on getting this nigga taking out.

"I want all of y'all to give out y'all names to each other and what's your position"

"Ma name WB and I'm the sniper"

"I go by Huncho and I'm finna get this shit back in blood" We all chuckled.

"I'm pretty boi and I'm finna be yall eyes n ears don't listen see what happens"

" I'm Que n these ma blood brothas Tommie gee and JJ, we the snatchers by any means."

"Alright yall know I'm Chase, I get up outta any situation. Don't let my speed slow you down because you will get left."
"Let's load up into the 2 black tinted SUV's that's parked outside.

We walked outside to get into the suvs. "Y'all good?" I asked Tommie and James.

"Fasho Que." They both said together. The dude WB got into the driver seat and pulled off the other guys followed behind us. We had made it to his crib and we got out ski masked up. WB gave us some ear pieces to hear him and Chase.

Every single thing went as planned and we were all happy asl back in the truck 30 minutes later heading back to Montana safe house Pulling up WB killed the engine. "We did it guys, now we finally finna eat." "How much we are getting a piece WB." I asked him before we got out. "20gs a piece boys! We took 2 million dollars buddy's" WB got out the truck and we stayed in for a little while to celebrate for the one time.

"Did y'all hear that shit 20 fucking bands a piece."

"Yea bro we definitely finna ball outta control"

"Fasho brothers" James was too excited.

Getting out the truck we walked into the safe house with everyone else. Montana was sitting at a table in the crib so we all sat down.

"Y'all did it that's what I like good fucking news, now we finna get paid." Montana handed all of us our cuts.

"Now everybody paid get outta here and be safe out here in these streets. Be on the lookout for the next meet up." We all got up pushing the chairs then we got into Tommie's truck pulling out of there. "We up 20k bro!." I shouted flashing my money all 20s. "Fashoooo nigga!" James did the same thing. "Aye listen to this ma boas" Tommie played Tee Grizzly {First Day Out} loud on the speakers.

"Brick mile, knock your bitch down
Pick her up, knock her back down, pull her tracks out Yes, I slap girl, yes I slap dog, yes
slap loud Yes, I'll slap a pussy nigga if he act out Yes, I caught cases on the road with them killers!" We rapped the whole song.

Tommie pulled up to the pill man and he gave us some Gucci pills. We hit the weed spot den the gas station. "Don't be all quiet cause you see me n ma niggas, where Dae Dae at" We just laughed going into the gas station. Coming back out we had hella snacks and got into the truck. Getting on the expressway we was heading to the hotel to drop James off.

"Let's pop these pills." Me and James rolled up the woods and lit them. We was smoking them passing them around in rotation. 50 Cent ft Chris Brown {I'm The Man} played next we were feeling like the man nodding our head to the song. Still smoking we were pulling up to the Telly so Tommie pulled over a block away from the Hilton hotel so we could finish smoking and to talk about tonight.

"Was y'all nervous tonight." I asked both of them.

"I ain't gonna lie foe, I was a little bit because I didn't want to fuck up and fumble on the first job. But when I got my cut all that fear went away." Tommie said.

" I didn't know you roll this way Que, man hell yea I was nervous cause Rachel was blowing up my phone. So that vibration was making me hella nervous boa." We laughed at James.

"I hope you text or called her back Brodie"

"Yea I did she good now."

"I hope you check in with Riah Tommie gee."

"Yea I did she good too, but what about you with Jessica?"

"Y'all in relationships not me lord. I'm single as hell. Jessica knows what's up between us."

"Bro we not gonna hear yo name with Riah ass or Rachel ass, hell neither one of them."

"For real Que, just stop fucking around with Jessica if you plan on being single doing single shit. Because I definitely don't want to hear about it from Rachel ass bro." They got me thinking.

Pulling back up to the hotel we dabbed James up and he got out the truck. We made it to the building and sat in the garage smoking some more weed. "You good Que? You been quiet since we dropped James off."  "Yea lord just thinking about what y'all were saying about Jess man. I do like her probably love her sexy ass."  "So what's stopping you from going out with her for real?." "Ma Bm Brodie because we got history but that hoe dirty going back to her ex boyfriend and we got a family bro."

"I don't think Jessica would judge you about that because she likes you really bad."

"I just want to believe that because I don't think so. She already thinks I have hella hoes and I don't."

"I think you just have to show her otherwise lil bro."

"Your right Tommie gee." We bailed out of the truck going into the building then on the elevator. We walked down the hallway to the condo, Tommie unlocked the door and we shook up as she closed the door behind us locking it back. She walked into her bedroom closing it and locked it. I walked over to Jessica sleeping on the air mattress. I then went to take off my clothes, she had her back towards me so I laid behind her pulling her body closer to me. Her ass was all on my pelvis bone. I moved her hair to the side to kiss on her neck. "Hey Que baby" she said in her sleepy voice sounding all sexy. "Hey babes, sorry I woke you up." "Don't be sorry babe I was waiting on you" She turned around to kiss me.

We made out for a bit then she got on top of me taking her shirt off. She didn't have on a bra so I sucked on her titties as she held my head close to her body. Moaning all in my ears sounding all sexy. I laid her down so I can eat her pussy, I took her shorts off and devoured her pussy. She tasted so good I just kept going. "Omg Que fuck!!" She kept moving my head but I was still going. I got up to put my strap on and I put it all inside of her. Grinding slowly then speeding up my pace she was so moist and wet.

"Damn baby your wet as hell" I kept going in and out her pussy pounding it she just keeps moaning all sexy in my ear pulling me closer to her to make me go deeper. I was giving her long strokes making pure love to Jessica. I started licking on her titties then putting one breast into my mouth sucking on it. "Ooooh daddy!!" We fucked the whole night until we fell off to sleep.