Not Tha 80 Year Old Grandma!?!

The very next morning

I had gotten up first because the outside sun was beaming right through the window. I looked for my glasses to get up to use the bathroom, I flushed the toilet, then washed my hands and then looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair was a mess so I took it outta the bun to let it just hang. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Walking back in the room Tommie was sleeping like a baby perusal, I kissed her forehead. Then proceeded to open my bedroom door. (Ah mess) I looked at my friends then my condo, Rachel n James were passed df out on my love seat together, Jess n Que passed out on the big sofa. Jess just laying all on Que chest like a damn baby. My condo looks like a strip club and the strippers didn't collect they money before getting off stage.

Let me get to picking up Tommie's money she tossed at me. She was throwing 20's as well as dollars, I heard somebody run into the bathroom. Then come back out over to me. "Good morning best friend" Jessica had a raspy voice. "Good morning Jess, you lost your voice?" "Girl yes, does it sound bad" I giggled smh. "No it doesn't just sound like you lost it, please pickup Que's money bestie it looks like we was stripping last night" "We should have" Jess jokingly said in her raspy voice. We got up the guy's money, now I can see my kitchen floors.

Jess put the pan of wings in the fridge and the liquor bottles. "Imma go on a detox when I go back home because the thought of liquor cringe my stomach. I den drunk so much alcohol with y'all everyday since I've been here and smoked so much weed." "Don't forget popped a bean however Tommie says it" I just laughed. "Ooo fr bitch" Jess said in her raspy voice. "Move get off me!" We looked at Rachel n James. It looks like she having a bad dream. We giggled quietly. & then we heard a loud thump of her falling to the floor.

We then laughed loudly. Rachel got up fixing her blouse. "Y'all ain't seen nothing" Rachel said before turning around going to the bathroom. Me and Jessica just laughed hysterically. "Riah you put it down on Tommie ass. She sleeping like a baby in there" I giggled. "Every time" Me and Jessica said together. "Here Rachel James money" She took it from me and threw it at him. "Why you do that Rachel" "Cause I went through his phone last night and he fucking somebody else" She was mad asl.

"Stupid ass thought I was too high and off my rocker to see that shit, and she sent him her address to pull up last night" "I hope you got the address bitch" "Cause we most definitely can pull up before my flight home" "You think I didn't bitch" Rachel showed us the address and messages. "I guess we gonna ride out later" I told them both. "I'm going to act really nice to his ass, like ain't nothing wrong"

I had walked into my room to get Tommie's phone because this situation got me curious. I went through it all social media and text messages. Nothing... She clearly doesn't has nothing to hide, but them messages from Lexi was pissing me off got me 38 hot. I walked back to the living room with them. "How many years I can get for murdering someone" "Bitch who you wanna kill" "Best friend who you talking about!"

 "How many years I can get for murdering someone" "Bitch who you wanna kill" "Best friend who you talking about!"