Date Nite

December 21st

Que POV

Me and Jessica been real close these past couple of days. I'm so happy that we're together, it seems like a fairytale. We laid up in bed snuggled up together, she's smells hella good right now. She turns me on and don't have to be woke to do that neither. We was so exhausted from the black party last night. That we didn't even have no mr. nasty time. I pulled her body close to me since her ass was already up an out.

"You want some pussy daddy." She said in her sleepy sexy voice.

"How you know that I was woke sexy."

"Because I feel your energy plus when you move me closer to you that's 9 times outta ten what you wanna do." She turned around to me.

"Say I'm lying." She  kissed me.

I kissed her again and we made out then she climbed onto me. I helped her remove her shirt, rubbing these juicy titties together she moaned softly. I leaned over to the nightstand drawer to grab my harness she got off me so I could put it on. She turned on the Bluetooth speaker in her room and played music on her phone. Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R {Best Part} played then I got on top taking her shorts off to reveal her nicely shaved pussy. I put the strap inside her. She moaned then I stroked her body until I was able to go deeper. Grinding to the music she wrapped her legs around me so I laid down on her making love to her.

Bryson Tiller {Exchange} played and I started going so fast speeding up my pace. She was moaning into my ears. "Ooo daddy." She screamed loudly which made me fuck the shit out of her. She was leaking wet then I slipped out, she pushed me back to turn around and I instantly ram into her pussy from behind. I was gripping on to her back dimples stroking fastly then slowly. Making her moan over and over again. "This feels so good right now daddy." I was hitting her spot constantly going crazy. Then the dick slipped out so I laid down next to her outta breath. 

"Damn baby, your pussy was so moist and I kept slipping out."

"It going to because you be fucking so good and you turn me on baby."

Sza {Snooze} started playing and she was singing along to it. "I can't lose when I'm with you How can I snooze and miss the moment? You just too important Nobody do my body like you do, I can't lose when I'm with you How can I snooze and miss the moment?
You just too important Nobody do my body like you do, you do."

" This your song bae?" "Yes I love Sza thick ass." She giggled

"Your smile is so pretty, have anybody have ever told you that." I climbed back on top kissing her making fart sounds on her neck and cheeks. She was just giggling and laughing. Then we started back fucking again.

Tommie POV

Riah was sleeping on my chest until I got a phone call from Montana. So I answered it.

"Grand Rising Big Bro what's up "

"Grand Rising Tommie gee, I called to see if you and my sister wanted to double date with me and Candie tonight at the skating rink at Cascade. She said iono take her out to do something fun. So I'm tryna do something fun for once, don't she know imma boss iono do dates."

"Big bro iono know how to skating fam."

"Shiidd me fuckin neither Tommie gee."

"So y'all gonna be Bussin y'all ass all night." Riah said turning over going back to sleep.

"That's my big headed sister?"

"Yea." I laughed at her.

"Mannn fuck you Mariah, I'm for real Tommie gee. Riah was the only child who did that Caucasian stuff when we were kids. I never got that shit."