Some New

Que POV

I woke up to Jessica laid across my chest. I had moved her over to get up. I walked in the kitchen to pour me some orange juice into my glass. Then the bedroom door opened and Tommie came out with a smile on her face. (This bug ass nigga) I thought to myself.

"Grand Rising bro" Tommie dapped me up.

"Grand Rising bro"

"How was your night?"

"Man amazing that's why Jess still knocked out" We chuckled looking at sleeping Jessica.

"Riah too bro" She laughed

"Bro my anxiety was high asl last night when I popped dude ass. That's why I needed a pill and I never popped a full one only half."

"I know lil bro, but you gotta admit that shit gave you a good rush, plus you got yo bread" We shook up, high-five each other.

"Easily bro all three of us a good ass team"

"For real how you think James feels right now" She FaceTime James ass.

He answered on the third ring.

"Our boa" We said loudly in the phone together.

"Wass up" He turned the camera around to show us Rachel knocked out ass. We laughed.

"Aye ma boa we all was on demon time last night from the beginning to the end."

We sat there talking to James for a while then we had came up with a plan to go back out again this morning he let us know that he was going to get ready and wait for us to call him when we downstairs.

The girls are still sleeping that's when me and Tommie got showered and dressed. I put the blanket over Jessica before smacking that fat ass. She didn't even move. Me and Tommie left to go get James. We pulled up to the hotel when he ran out to get into the truck.

" What's up bro" Me and James dapped up

" What's up Tommie gee" Tommie dapped gun up too.

"Yo ass got on that Arab color turban scarf ma boa" I clowned James ass.

"Cus we getting Arab money nigga" We shook up.

"Easily bro" I took Tommie's phone to play some music but this time I played you tube so it can be on the monitor. I played King Von {Can't Relate} it came through loudly. We all was nodding our heads. Then I played {Crazy Story} next. Tommie was driving to our homie Montana crib supposedly he had something for me. We pulled up to Montana crib which happened to be a mansion. Tommie rung the buzzer and then gates opened up and we pulled in. Bailing out the truck we walked up the steps and a female opened the door for us.