Ladies Night B*tches!

The Next Day

My phone rang and it was Rachel. "Hello" still sounding sleepy. "Wake up I know our bitch is here, we got the whole day of shit to get into, where she at?" Rachel is loud,I said to myself.

" She's in my bed probably knocked out too, I'm on the couch with Tommie Sleeping!"

"Okay ima tone it down but y'all whores need to get up" She was whispering now.

"What!?"

"Y'all whores need to get up cause I'm in my Uber now on my way to y'all" She said louder before hanging up.

Jessica had opened the bedroom door "I'm so sorry best, she was calling me first and I refused to answer that damn phone to lose my religion by cussing her out for being so damn loud in the morning" Tommie had chuckled and said for real.

"Well she on her way already, hell I'm not even fully up yet."

"Hell nobody is!" Jessica closed the door and we all went back to sleep.

There was banging at my door 10 missed calls from Rachel when I checked my phone. Shit! I had gotten up to look in my peephole to see mad Rachel walking back and forth. I unlocked my top lock and opened the door.

" I'm glad Michael Myers's wasn't chasing me you bitches" Rachel sat on the single sofa still mad and yelling. Jessica came out of the room confused. "I called both of you hoes"

"Not too much on us" I said back to Rachel.

"Ay chill df out Rachel we up, can we get some damn coffee or tea or something"

"I'm not" Me and Jess laughed at Tommie grumpy self putting her head back under the covers. I told the girls let's go in my room. About a hour & 30 minutes later I came back in the living room smelling good with my hair in a high ponytail and my little sexy curls on the sides of my head, I had on my tan mini dress that hugged my curves making my ass big asf and my boobies pop. I had my tan Chanel sparkly purse to match I just had needed help with my creamy tan red bottom. (More like I want Tommie to get up to see me)

"My love could you please give me a hand with my red bottoms" I sounded all sexy. "Damn! You look sexy as fuck Riah" She so mesmerized by me and how I look.

"I had put on my press on nails so I need your help with my heels" "Bae you forgot about my arm, no because I wanted you to see me before I went with the girls" I just giggled and sat down to put my own heels on, I stood up in them. "How I look now baby"

"Sexy like a fairy princess, look in my bag to get my gold Cuban link to put on" I did just that and got it out. "Jess can you come here please to help me put this on" Jess came out the room with a powdered blue dress like mine in her powdered blue red bottoms, I handed her the gold chain and she put it on. "Damn bestie you look hella fine bitch"

" Thank you bestie so do you honey"

Rachel walked out the room with a all black dress on with a spilt going down her right leg showing off her thigh tattoo which was a black panther and her black red bottoms

"Now how y'all mutha looking" She gave us a full 360 spin. Showing off that big ole booty. "You look sexy asl Rachel, hell we all do" We all giggled at each other because we do.

"My love can you please take a couple of pictures of us on my phone" I gave Tommie my phone and we stood in front of my biggest window in the living room.

"Hold on bitches" Jess ran over to us with glasses of liquor in them. "Our first drink of the day" We was smiling laughing, Tommie took the picture. Then we took sexy seductive pictures. One more say "period!!" "Period!!!! Pooh!!"