EveryDay We Lit

December 16

Que POV

I had just made it to Atlanta, I was driving around checking out the city and I literally like the vibe. I was texting Jessica to let her know I'm in her city that's when she FaceTime me.

"Hello"

"Stop muthafuckin playing babe's" I chuckled and turned my phone around to show her.

"So Im not here?" She squealed loudly in the phone with excitement.

" I can't believe you're here sexy ass."

"Where you at babes?" "I'm at work silly, on Joy road. You finna come pick me up daddy?"

"Yea just send me the address babes."

"I got like 10 more stops before I return back to the warehouse."

"What you a mail lady or something." She giggled at me.

"No silly I'm a Amazon delivery driver and I'm almost done with my route. Hopefully I don't gotta go rescue someone else on they route. I'm finna text you the address. So imma call you back when I'm done." We hung up the phone.

I put the address in my phone gps so I could come to her job. I had a rose for her when I pull up. She don't know what I got planned for her. Pulling into this big ass parking lot full of Amazon trucks with workers in blue vests. Some workers was loading up the trucks with packages or parking their trucks.

I pulled up to this garage door and an employee was walking up to my Ferrari.
I rolled my window down a little bit to where he could see my eyes.

"Are you here picking up packages or waiting for someone." The audacity of this corn ball ass nigga.

"Do it look like I'm finna pick up some damn packages."

"Well you gotta move for the driver's that's coming through buddy." I blew smoke in his face before I rolled up my window and started reversing backwards out the way.

" I blew smoke in his face before I rolled up my window and started reversing backwards out the way

Jessica texted me saying she 5 minutes away from the warehouse. A truck pulled up into the warehouse and I'm just assuming that was Jessica. So I rolled down my windows to let the smoke out and sprayed my Gucci cologne on me then the car. I got out the car to sit on my hood to wait for her with a Rose in my hand. She walked out smiling from ear to ear when she seen me then ran over to me and I hugged her tightly picking her up swinging her in my arms.

Her coworkers was outside saying "Awwwww Jessica" When we were kissing. She smelled so damn good. Oh my goodness baby. I missed you so much sexy."

"I missed your fine ass too, here you go baby." I gave her the Rose.

"Thank you baby" She just kept smiling with her sexy ass. "Let's go babes" I told her and She ran over to her side of the car to get in. And I rolled up our windows turning up the song I been playing Schoolboy Q {Studio} speeding out the parking lot to the streets.