Dem Niggas

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Que POV"Montana what's the word Brodie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Que POV
"Montana what's the word Brodie." I asked him because he called a random meeting at the safe house.

"This nigga Icee and his boys tryna front their move n I ain't with that Latino shit. Him an his niggas tryna run a game on me. I got my niggas up top that will air they whole village out. Montana pissed me and Tommie gee just listening as he talking to the gang. "Chase wtw nigga."

"Icee tryna have his guys ambush us in to giving him the money. Montana foe."

"He can only try. Send him a message Chase."

" The rest of y'all load up its go time." Montana left out the room making a call. We getting the guns out the raffle bags, then the next thing you know WB yells get down somebody was shooting outside the trap house. The guys hurried up outside to shoot back but the truck had sped off bending the corner by time we made it outside. "Shit!." Montana yells in frustration.

"Chase who df was that."

"I gotta run our surveillance camera back Montana, hold on."

"Hurry df up nigga." Montana lit a blunt puffin it. "That was Icee, I ran the license plates and it trace back to him. Icee G Martinez." Chase showed Montana all the information he needed.

"So this muthafucka wanna shoot my shit up."

"I gotta plan Montana foe." We all were listening to Chase plan to rob Icee and then shoot everybody breathing in the crib. We done it before and we can definitely do it again. Putting on our bulletproof vests, black gloves and ski masks. We was ready to ride out. Montana came with the group this time as we loaded up into the black SUVs. "This shit is personal, I'm about to make sure Icee gets the message.

He said loading his gun and cocking it. We pulled up to this hill across from the safe house Icee n his boys be at WB got out setting up the sniper gun and the rest of us were creeping towards the house. "Y'all boys ready." Chase said to us through our ear piece.

That was only the signal to test the ear piece out. Me Montana and Tommie headed around to the back porch of the house. Pretty boi, Huncho, and Chase were in the front looking through the windows.

What Happened Last Year?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें