Be Mines?

The next morning

Tommie POV

Riah was knocked out in bed like a little baby. I just laughed putting my sports bra on and my briefs. I started getting out my outfit for our lunch date with her mother. I took out my navy blue cashmere sweater for men, my navy blue dress pants to go with, my black Christian Louboutin slip-on loafer. I plan on making this lunch date special.

So I had to go all out for the one time. Riah had woke up by this time, just laying in the bed watching me. I had got in the shower and came out in 20 minutes later smelling good, I oiled my body really good and putting on my underwear, sports bra and dress socks. I put on my pants and loafers. "You just going to lay in bed till it's time to go" "I'm feeling like you, when I put it on you " I just laughed smh. "But I get up Riah when we have plans, don't I "

"Yea but I just want to lay in bed and fuck some more" "Riah your mother is going to be waiting at the restaurant" "Okay then take your strap, yup take dem dress pants off and put that dick on" She was helping me take off my pants. "Okay Riah" I was laughing hysterically. "Thanks now I can get ready" I tucked it and then went to put my sweater on, I put on my Gucci cologne then my Cuban link chain. Riah came out the bathroom smelling better than me, hair was in a high slick ponytail. She had on black Victoria secret bra with panties to match, she walked over to her walk-in closet to put on her dress.

Then looked at which heels to put on and she went with the Alexander Wang Navy Lucienne Strappy Sandals. She put on everything even her Jimmy Choo perfume, I decided to give her the last pair to her assemble for her outfit, and it was her own gold Cuban link chain with a pair of stud earrings to match. "Where you get this kind of money from Tommie" "I gotta settlement from Lexi shooting me with my gun in my own apartment. My lawyer settled for a deal since she young and claimed she would go to college and do community service and other stuff.

Wasn't able to tell you because I didn't want you in it, that's why she kept calling me because she thought I forgave her an took the money but I just wanted the money for us. Plus im getting disability checks too. I wasn't able to go into court so they zoomed me the day you left with your friends. Everything is making sense to Riah right now. "No wonder that girl has been calling you and when you was tossing money at me when I was twerking on you it was more 20s than dollars." "Yes baby them Chanel purses are not cheap you know that very well" She just kissed me and smiled.

"I love you Tommie so much" "I love you too baby" Riah's phone rang it was her mother. "Hey Mariah, I was just calling to let y'all know that I'm heading to the restaurant. "Okay mommy we leaving the condo right now, we should be there in 15 minutes" "Alright girly see you in a little while." They hung up. "Shall we get going love bug" We grabbed our jackets and walked to the elevator. Getting on we was taking pictures of ourselves in the elevator mirror because we looked that good together and Riah added to her Snapchat story. 

Getting into the truck we headed to Brightwok Kitchen and Catering for lunch. Parking in the parking lot we got out and met Mariah's mother in the lobby of the restaurant. "Hey mommy" "Hey y'all self, I see we all matching in this navy blue. Y'all got something to tell me" Her mother jokingly said.

"No Mrs.Lenn, I wanted us to look sharp especially when we take our pictures of the lunch date." The host set us by this opened window that showed us the beautiful garden. " You ladies get cold, let me know and I will shut it for you. Here is a couple of menus & Welcome hope you enjoy your lunch at Brightwok Kitchen." "Thank you " We said together. "Tommie have you ever been here before" Mrs.Lenn asked me. "No ma'am I haven't" We looked at our menus and our waiter walked up.

"Hi my name is Sue Yung and I'll be your waiter. What can I get you beautiful ladies" "Hello Sue I can start off with Strawberry kiwi's mimosa and The Crunchy Crave steak well done but not burnt please" Mariah gave her order then her mother. "Make that 2 mimosa and The Everyday Eat Right" "& for you" The Waiter asked me next. " Can I get the peach ice tea and the Sweet Umami Mushroom and add grilled chicken as well" "Ofc ill have that out to you guys in 15 minutes and The drinks will be right out" She took our menu's, then brought us our drinks. "Tommie this place is beautiful I see why we colored coordinated"