Just us (pt. 1)

We arrived in a neighborhood that I had never been to before. Maybe we were somewhere in Barnet, but I wasn't sure. It was definitely one of the industrial areas, with lots of loft-style buildings and old factories. James lived in a house that looked like an old industrial premises. It was a two-story stone building with black windows and a small annex. This extension turned out to be a garage. The vampire put the car in the parking lot and opened the front seat door in front of me like a gentleman.
It seems that he really spent a lot of time here: there was a leather sofa in the room, numerous posters of rock bands hung on the white-painted walls, there were wooden shelves with all sorts of junk, and a dusty ethno-style carpet lay on the concrete floor.
- I told you, here it is. - The vampire smiled, walking up to a black Harley Davidson in retro style, and at the same time pointedly wiping his mirror with his sleeve. - Handsome, right?
- Definitely. - I smiled back. - Now it all definitely makes sense.
Right through the garage door, James led me into the house. The walls in all the rooms were painted white, and the floors were lined with dark wood. There were multicolored ethnic carpets, paintings and plants everywhere.
The man led me into the living room, which was an amazing mix of styles: an olive sofa from the 20s, a Victorian fireplace, a velvet armchair from the early 19th century, and the most important detail that caught my eye was a polished console from the 60s, on which there was a vinyl record player, and right above it hung a large poster with Bon Jovi.
- Wow, it seems that this definitely has its own story. - I looked around with delight.
- I brought everything from everywhere. - James shrugged.
- But, since you asked, I promised to show you everything that has happened over these 500 years. - He took a small box out of the closet. - Here, however, only for the 20th century, but here is the most interesting.
- Oh my God, - I laughed, - old photos? I love this. Give me the box here.
There was a stack of photo cards in front of me. All of different quality, from different eras, but on the back were signed years and events:
"Victory Day in London, May 8, 1945" and a photo of James in uniform in front of the Tower.
"Revolution in St. Petersburg, October 25, 1917" and a vampire standing in a greatcoat in front of a crowd of protesters.
"The Fall of the Berlin Wall, November 10, 1989" and a photo of James standing in a hoodie, jeans and sunglasses in front of an already destroyed wall in Germany.
- Oh, wait, - I bulged my eyes, looking at the photo, - is that... is that you with John Lenon?
- Oh, yeah. - James laughed awkwardly. - It's after the Beatles concert in London. We crossed paths a couple of times at parties.
- Shut up! - I laughed with delight. - And did you see the other members of the group?
- Of course. - Jamie replied.
Scroll through a couple more photos from the coronation of Elizabeth II, the ascension of Mussolini, the protests in Northern Ireland, and lockdown during the Spanish flu.
- You were on Live Aid! - I smiled even wider when I saw a photo of the Queen band performing at such a famous event. - Don't tell me that you also talked to Freddie Mercury!
- We met a couple of times at the club. - Jamie shrugged. - I would have known then how it would end for him.
- But to see this performance live, wow, it's a dream. - I couldn't take my eyes off the photo, looking at every person in the crowd.
- Oh, by the way, - James went to the closet, - it's good that I reminded you. I thought at the time that you might be interested.
With that, he took a paper bag out of the closet and handed it to me. Opening it, I saw a black T-shirt with band members painted on it against the background of the English flag and the inscription TOUR 1982.
- Of course, it is already 40 years old, but it has been preserved well, I bought it on their English tour, official merch and all that. - The vampire seemed to be making excuses. - I understand that such a thing can be disgusting because it has been gathering dust in the closet for so long, but it can be washed several times with air conditioning.
- Are you kidding me?! - I jumped up from my chair, almost food with delight. - It's... it's so cool! Thank you very much!
I almost jumped on James, still holding the T-shirt in my hands. I wrapped both arms around his broad shoulders, hugging him as tightly as I could. He, in turn, crossed his arms around my waist, lifting me slightly. None of us wanted to break the embrace, we stood like that for almost a minute. However, then the vampire still lowered me to the ground and when I let him out of my arms, I stayed in front of his face for a few seconds. I couldn't take my eyes off his bright blue eyes again and almost unconsciously pulled my hand to his cheekbone. At the same time, he also carefully looked into my eyes, and then gently put his big palm on my waist. Then James began to slowly bring his face closer to mine, still not breaking eye contact with me. Finally, it seems, having dared, he came close to me with a sharp push and covered my lips with his, giving me the most passionate kiss, and forcing me to utter a light moan. With his right hand he pressed me to him, and his left hand wandered over the crown of my wheat curls. I ran the fingers of both hands through his short red hair.
So, our kisses were gaining momentum. His tongue was already wandering possessively over my mouth, and his hands began to fidget all over my body, rising a little higher and descending a little lower, as if teasing me.
Finally I couldn't stand it. I broke the kiss, exhaled, and then took off my pullover as quickly as I could, leaving only bralette without milk-colored silk cups. I looked at James defiantly, flashing my green eyes.
- Wow. - The man exhaled, devouring me with his gaze. - I like it, it's better than I could have dreamed of.
He smiled and stood looking at me like a sculpture in a museum. Because of what I had to act. I went up to him and, pulling him into a kiss again, jumped on the vampire, wrapping my legs around his large torso.
- So that's it?! - James burst out laughing. - Then have it your way.- He smiled playfully and kissed me again.
I screamed when, in a fit of passion, Jamie slammed my back against the wall, seemingly flying into it at vampire speed.
- Are you okay? - The vampire grimaced guiltily.
- It's okay. - I waved it away. - Let's continue.
And I grabbed his lips again. My hands were reaching for the edge of his white T-shirt, still trying to take it off. James threw me on the bed with one movement, it seems that he managed to carry us into the bedroom with him.
I lay on the white sheets, watching the vampire quickly pull off my jeans, leaving me only in my underwear. Then he took off his white T-shirt, showing himself in all his glory: his muscular arms were completely stuffed with colorful tattoos, and a small but very masculine tummy was visible on his broad torso. Then the man pulled off his jeans and remained only in black boxers.
He almost jumped on top of me, making me cry out in surprise and then laugh.
- I'm alive, I'm alive, it's okay. - I said with a smile. - We are not deviating from the plan.
Jamie just nodded. His kisses began to slowly descend down her neck. I held my breath a little when his lips were on one of my protruding veins, but the vampire whispered to me: "Don't worry," and his kisses went lower. He gently kissed my collarbones, sometimes slightly biting them, making me moan from a mixture of fear and excitement. His big hands covered mine. He kept our hands on the pillows near my head, but I didn't try to escape...
Finally, he pulled the straps of my bralette down with his teeth, exposing a small white chest. From the contact with the air, my nipples stood up and gave in to him. James covered my nipple with his pink lips, first sucking it, and then starting to bite slightly, thereby causing me a new wave of tension, while mixed with excitement. Hearing my involuntary cry, the vampire looked at me for a second and, making sure that everything was in order, continued to play with my nipples. Then his kisses crawled a path across my stomach and got to the beginning of my panties. With a slight movement of his hand, James picked up the milky silk fabric and the underwear slipped right down my legs, right up to my ankles.
- No! - I screamed when the vampire wanted to spread my legs apart.
- No more foreplay. - I explained in response to his questioning look. - Or I'll fill your whole bed, James, I'm ready. - I moaned a little with impatience and desire.
- Everything is as the lady wants. - The vampire chuckled and in one movement was back at my face.
He took off his boxers and put my legs on his shoulders. With his thumb, he pulled my chin towards him, forcing me to look into his eyes.
- Let me know if something goes wrong. - He nodded.
- It's not so that you're still not in me! - I mumbled, making him smile.
- This is fixable. - James winked. - Look me in the eye, okay?
I obediently nodded and smiled, anticipating an unforgettable experience. The vampire began to slowly lean forward. I felt every inch inside me. It is an indescribable mixture of pain, desire and pleasure. Finally, James completely entered me, and after giving me a couple of seconds to get used to his rather large size, he began to move, gradually increasing the pace.
One of his hands was on my clitoris, massaging it. And the second one is on my chin, not letting me look away. I wasn't going to. After all, just from the look of his bright blue excited eyes, I was ready to cum instantly...