Just us (pt. 2)

I was lying naked on the bed, absolutely exhausted, but as happy as possible. Finally I had the opportunity to explore this bedroom. The room was small, with olive-colored walls and a parquet herringbone on the floor. There was a large Gypsy-style carpet on top of the parquet, and there were a lot of posters in wooden frames hanging on the walls.
- How are you there? - James, who almost immediately ran into the bathroom, came into the room and plopped down on the bed next to me.
- Alive, as you can see. - I smiled and, leaning towards him, lightly kissed him on the nose.
- But I would kill for pizza. Does the delivery work here? - I turned away from James, trying to find my phone among the blankets and pillows.
I prowled for probably about a minute, and when I turned back, I screamed in surprise. Jamie was standing in front of me in sweatpants, a T-shirt and sneakers, and in his hands was a supermarket bag.
- I didn't go to the pizzeria, there's a long order to wait. There is a bakery in my local store. Here, I took a piece of margarita, pepperoni and, I think, ham and mushrooms. - He handed me the package with a smile, as if there was nothing wrong with it.
- Damn it! - I laughed and got out of bed. - I... yes, I love you, God. - I said enthusiastically, looking inside the plastic bag.
- Oh, - I was embarrassed, realizing that I had blurted out, - I mean that I...
- It's all right. - James smiled broadly and, removing the curly hair from my face, kissed me on the lips. - I have loved you all these 5 hundred years, Emma.
We were sitting on the sofa in the living room. I managed to pull on my panties, socks and a huge Queen T-shirt, which I could not get enough of. I ate an amazing pizza and washed it down with cider while listening to The Rolling Stones record. James, on whom I threw my legs, was drinking blood from a bag, enjoying the music.
- So that's how modern vampires live. - I looked at him and winked.
- Yeah, almost a supermarket. - He smiled. - You can even choose a blood type, just a buffet.
- I have an idea. - I put the bottle on the floor and sat down opposite the vampire, folding my buttocks on my heels.
- I'm not sure I like your ideas. - The vampire arched an eyebrow.
- Bite me. - I looked into his eyes, smiling.
- Well, - Jamie choked, - here we go. What for? - He asked, sitting up straight.
- I think it's hot. - I explained. - Plus, you know, this is the thing that I'm still afraid of, it bothers me. So I want you to bite me and show me that it's not scary.
- But it's scary. - The vampire objected. - And it must hurt.
- Jamie, don't be such a party pooper. - I rolled my eyes. - You want it yourself, I know. - I jumped on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.
- Bite me. - I whispered it seductively in his ear. - Please.
- Mmm, okay! - He gave up.
With a slight movement of his hands, he turned me over with my back to him. I was sitting on his lap and looking at myself in a large gold-framed mirror that hung over the fireplace. James carefully removed all my curls from the right side of my neck and, looking into my eyes through the reflection of the mirror, approached my neck. I flinched when his lips touched my skin.
- Have you changed your mind? - He looked me in the eye again.
- No, - I smiled, - go on.
The vampire just shook his head. I watched as black veins appeared on his face. At that moment, my heart started beating like crazy, and my palms were sweating, but I didn't want to run away. I wasn't scared, I was more interested in what would happen next.
When his fangs gently bit through my skin, I hissed and almost fell on the sofa, but I managed to put my hand up, and James held me very tightly. I could feel every little sip of it. I don't think other vampires treat their victims so carefully....
After taking 4 sips, Jamie carefully removed his fangs from my neck and licked his lips, on which there were still drops of my blood. I looked in the mirror at the wound that had formed and saw nothing terrible, only 2 small traces of fangs. I think in other cases it would not look so presentable. In any case, the vampire bit through his wrist and smeared the blood that appeared on the bite mark, so that the entire wound overgrown literally in a second.
- It was good. - James smiled, shook his head and, putting his arm around my waist, pushed me onto the sofa. - How are you?
- I can say that it's not as hellish painful as I imagined. - I shrugged, smiling back at him. - It's even hot, you know, when someone has such control over you...
- Masochistic. - The man giggled as he kissed me.
- By the way, I've been wanting to ask this for a long time, but, you know, it seems more logical to ask it now. - I looked into his eyes, hesitating a little.
- Yes? - The vampire tensed again.
- Do vampires sleep with their victims? Well, like with those whose blood they drink. - I asked.
- Oh, my God. - James laughed.
- What? This is an interesting question that has been tormenting me for a long time. - I tried to justify myself.
- How long ago? - The man kept smiling.
- About since you started turning me on and not giving it to me. - I was being sarcastic. - Don't change the subject or I'll ask William. I'm sure he'll find something to answer me.
- Okay, okay. - Jamie straightened up a little. - Well, I think a lot of vampires do that. But, honestly, I didn't like it. I think it's much more pleasant to have sex with someone who, like you, enjoys the process, so many vampires sleep with each other, but it's also interesting to watch, because over the centuries the percentage of the Santa Barbara element in vampire society only increases. The modern option is probably to have sex with people, but definitely not on an empty stomach. But by the way, I don't know which of these methods William uses more often.
- And you? - I narrowed my eyes.
- And I, - the vampire laughed awkwardly and threw his head up, - God, how not to freak you out?!
- Well, tell me already, don't hold out on me. - I tensed up.
- In general, - James looked at me again with his blue eyes, - I haven't, well, slept with anyone in these 5 hundred years.
- Oh, my God. - I laughed out of a mixture of relief and surprise. - How so?
- Well, I've already met you, I thought it wasn't fair. - He shrugged awkwardly, lowering his eyes in embarrassment.
- Well, that's exactly chivalrous manners. - I smiled and wrapped my arms around his body, pulling him to me.
- I have to say, for such a big break, you did well. - I brushed away a strand of red hair that had fallen over his face. - Well, I'm sure we'll catch it all up. - I winked at Jamie and kissed him again.