The big day (pt. 1)

James and I decided to schedule the ceremony for the middle of spring so that we could get married on the street. Well, we also waited for William to return from his big Euro Tour again, and Genevieve to grow up a little so that Lucille and Edward could leave her with a nanny in London for a few days.
We were standing in the beautiful garden of Collen Castle opposite the flower arch. Everything was blooming around us, birds were singing, and the sun was shining brightly. I was wearing a long linen dress, fitted, with short flying sleeves in a minimalist style. My blonde curls were half gathered at the back of my head, and my head was decorated with a small wreath of field plants.
James, standing in front of me, was wearing gray trousers and a classic vest of the same color, under which a white shirt was visible, the sleeves of which were rolled up and thus revealed a view of the tattoos on his arms.
We tried to add maximum Irish elements to our classic wedding at the Hart family Castle. For example, Jamie's oath was partly in Irish Gaelic, and even I, finishing my oath, crookedly pronounced Is breá liom tú go deo, which translates as "I love you forever", which caused a small tear in James.
Then, when we had already moved to the ballroom to continue celebrating, drinking and having fun, Edward, which surprised me very much, approached the invited group, which played Ed Sheeran songs with Irish motifs, and attracted everyone's attention.
- I'm sorry. - He said into the microphone. - I don't think Jamie forgot about our little agreement, but for those who might not have known it, a long time ago we argued with him that if he learns to speak English with a British accent, then I will personally sing an Irish song at his wedding, if there is one.
In response to this, Jamie genuinely laughed so hard that he had to sit down on the floor. The other guests exchanged glances, smiling at each other.
- Apparently, James still remembers what I mean. The gentlemen always keep their word.So, dear guests and dear newlyweds, - he raised his glass, nodding to us, - his song is for you, please.
And Edward sang surprisingly clean and beautifully When Irish Eyes Are Smiling. To be honest, at first the sight of such a serious vampire singing in front of everyone made me laugh, but at the end of the song, especially on the words For your smile is a part of the love in your heart,
And it makes even sunshine more bright (Because your smile is part of the love in your heart, and it makes even the sunlight brighter), when James and I danced, looking at each other, I even let out a tear from how sincerely it all felt. Like a real family...
That same evening we were sitting in the very room where I was choking with tears this fall, thinking that I would never be allowed to become a vampire. Who would have thought that everything would change so easily and quickly. I drank Dom Perignon, which I stole from the banquet, right out of my throat. I knew what was coming and even wanted to initiate it myself, but first I needed to get drunk on sparkling wine bubbles so as not to be nervous.
- Well, what's the plan? - James came out of the shower in a bathrobe and almost jumped on the massive wooden bed.
- I'll do this first. - I got up, staggering, and, unbuttoning the zipper on my dress, threw it aside, remaining only in underwear made of milk lace.
- So right away? - The vampire arched one eyebrow, propping himself up on his elbows.
- I don't want to get blood stains on it. - I shrugged, walking over to the bed.
- What do you mean? - James asked, frowning.
- I mean, - I drawled playfully, sitting on top of him, - that I chose how I want to die in order to become a vampire.
- Really? - The man grinned, and then, wrapping both hands around my waist, he began to cover my collarbones with light kisses, causing me a series of quiet moans. - And how?  He raised his blue eyes to me, placing his chin on the area between my two breasts.
- I want, -I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft red hair, - for you to drink me to the last drop while we fuck. - I whispered in his ear.
- Oh, - the vampire pulled away from me a little, - but it's going to hurt you, it's too tough for you.
- Don't decide for me, party pooper, - I lightly kissed him on the corner of his lips, pressing James closer to me with my left hand, and with my right I slid along his tense torso right into the groin area, - I know you want this, you want to possess me 100%, so I want too this one, let's do it.  I whispered it in his ear again.
- You, snake-temptress, - the man smiled and I noticed how a light lit up in his blue eyes, which were almost blackened by the growing desire, - okay.
- Thanks for the favor. - I rolled my eyes and then smiled slyly.
- Come here. - He smiled back, and then pulled me to him.
While his tongue was exploring my mouth, his right hand rose from my waist area to the back of my neck. Then Jamie broke the kiss, and, looking at me from under his brows, he bit the wrist of his left hand and held it out to me. With his right hand, he held me, controlling me to drink every last drop.
- That's it, well done. - He winked.
In response to this, I just attacked him again, covering his soft lips with mine. I kept my palms on the lines of his jaw, and he pressed me to his waist and shoulders with force. Then, with a slight movement of his hand, James threw me back onto the pillows and sank on top of me, settling between my legs. He literally tore off my bralette and threw it aside, after which he fell on my chest, first kissing the skin, and then moving on to the nipples. My palms, at this time, squeezed his palms, intertwining our fingers.
The vampire kissed my right nipple, sucking it lightly, but then his kisses became more insistent and he began to bite it slightly, causing more and more moans of pleasure from my mouth. Then he seemed to bite through my nipple, I felt a second sharp flash of pain and cried out in surprise, but it didn't hurt me anymore.
- Is everything all right?  Jamie looked at me and I saw the black veins on his face and his eyes turned blood red.
- Yes, - I shook my head, and then, taking him by the chin, pulled him closer to me, kissing him on the lips again, - bite me already.
- Don't tell me. - Jamie replied slyly, and then kissed me again.
While we were kissing, I felt that a trickle of blood was flowing down my body right onto the white sheets, but I didn't care about that.
James did not hesitate any longer and, spreading my legs apart, settled down at my crotch. He traced a trail of kisses from my lips down my cheek, chin and neck. Finally, his lips settled on one area on the side of my neck, starting to suck on sensitive skin.
I cried out from a mixture of pain and pleasure when he simultaneously entered me and tore the skin on my neck with his teeth. James, meanwhile, let out an almost bestial predatory roar, which only excited me more. I placed my hands on his back, scratching him with my nails.
I could feel every sip of it. This time, compared to the past, he drank more greedily, not feeling sorry for me at all. As his cock accelerated its movements, the vampire himself bit harder into my skin, making the throats even bigger. I didn't care about the pain. On the contrary, in contrast to the pleasure, she only made the sensations of sex brighter, so I screamed, choking in my own moans, pressing the vampire even harder with my hands.
Then he pulled away from me and, putting his hand on my neck, climbed up, pushing inside me harder, forcing me to scream louder and shout his name, clutching the sheets in my hands. I glanced at them, realizing that a bloodstain had already formed around me, but I didn't give a damn about it.
James leaned on my neck again, this time, he seemed to have cracked my skin in another place, as I felt a new wave of pain descending from the neck area down and passing through my entire body. He greedily drank my blood, but I was already poorly aware of reality. I couldn't feel my fingers and hands, but at the same time, the sensations of sex have never been so acute for me. I felt a pleasant pulling sensation in the lower abdomen.
- Faster! - I shouted with the last of my strength.
After that, James began to move even faster, while pushing even deeper. With his hands, he pressed me closer to him and literally impaled me on himself. I could no longer think clearly, the room began to spin around me, and my eyes were blurred with black spots. Suddenly, a wave of pleasure swept through my entire body, forcing me to emit something that looked like a groan and a death rattle at the same time.
Then the black spots in my eyes began to increase in size until I stopped seeing anything at all. I felt my whole body go limp and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't control it anymore. The last thing I had time to think about was that it seemed to be the best death in the history of mankind.