Chapter 8 - Veda's taking care of little Eva and you look just like my puppy.

In the school hospital,

Ved took little Eva in his lap and ran inside the hospital. Little Eva was bleeding profusely due to which Ved's shirt got completely wet.

Looking at the doctor, the vet said in a calm but cold voice - "check her fast..."

The doctor looked at Ved but then he did not argue and asked Little Eva to lie down on the bed. Ved made Little Eva lie down on the bed and holding her hand, he himself sat beside her.

Little Eva was still crying and looking at Ved. Her small nose was red and swollen. Ved was looking at her but his face was calm. It was difficult to find out what he was thinking.

The doctor looked at Ved but he knew how angry Ved was so he did not say anything further and started bandaging little Eva's nose. He slowly cleaned her small nose and started bandaging it.

After some time, the doctor bandaged his nose, then Ved looked at the doctor with questioning eyes. The doctor understood his gesture and said - "Don't worry sir, now it's okay, I think his nose got hurt by something." That's why this happened, there is no serious injury.

Ved nodded his head and started walking towards the doctors, then stopped and said - "Well, if he is in more pain now, we can give him a medicine."

Ved glared at the doctor angrily and then said in his cold voice - "So why do you think she is crying? Do whatever you want but treat her well."

The doctor said with fear - "Ok sir, but before giving him the medicine, he will have to be fed something. He cannot take this medicine on an empty stomach."

Ved said - "Okay" and then started getting up from there when a small hand held his hand tightly.

Lia Ved turned and saw that little Eva was looking at him and her face was completely swollen, partly due to crying and partly due to injury. Despite this, she was quite cute. It seemed...

Although the color of his face became lighter while cleaning the blood, the color of the paste was quite ripe due to which it did not make much difference.

Vaid took her hands in his and sitting beside her said - "what happened angel, is it hurting a lot?"

Little Eva was really feeling a lot of pain, after all she was still a child and anyway getting hit on the nose hurts a lot.

Looking innocently at Veda, she moved her lips forward and said with pearly tears falling from her big eyes - "Yes, I am in a lot of pain."

Ved caressed her head and said lovingly - "Don't worry angel, it will get better soon, I am going to get food for you, after that you eat something and take medicine, then this pain will get better immediately."

Little Eva cried and said - "No, don't go, you sit near Little Hope, Little Hope will be scared alone."
Seeing Little Eva crying, Ved's eyes narrowed and controlling his anger, he again calmed down Little Eva and said - "angel, calm down, I am not going anywhere, how did you get this injury."