ch 32 - "Now We Are Cut to You" and "The Kidnapping of Little Eva and Ishi..."

Now forward,

On hearing the sound of firing, everyone started looking towards the place where the bullet had hit Hukum Rani Sa's hands.

What actually happened was that she had seen the bullet being fired and she had also seen that he was pointing the gun at Little Eva and so to protect Little Eva, she pushed him behind herself and herself came and stood in front of him. Went....

Everyone started looking at them with surprise. Hope came running towards them like a crowbar. By now she had started crying and along with her Ishita and everyone else had come there. By now Ved had also come out after reading the scribe while Vishal was holding her when Ved When he saw this, his face became even more cold. He looked towards Hukum Sa and Hukum Sa Hukum Rani took Sa Sa from there towards the hospital.Ved did not want Little Eva to know anything, so he along with Ayu had sent them all towards home while everyone else was also with them, now only Ved Aane and Vishal were left there….

When that unknown person saw Hukum Sa going, he also started following him, before that a bullet hit his leg and he fell there. This bullet was hit by Ved. When he looked back, there was a boy standing there. ..

Some unknown person looked at Ved angrily and said - "O little boy, who are you that you have so much courage to hit me?"

Ved stared at him with his emotionless face and said – “Your death….”

I don't know why but after listening to Ved, that unknown person got shivers down his spine. He started getting scared but still he did not want to show it in front of them, hence Bol started laughing loudly and then he said - "A gun." If I do so, will you kill me? Now I will tell you what death is.

He looked back and thought of saying something to his men, then he was surprised because Ved's men were standing with guns pointed at the heads of all his men. Then he looked at Ved with fear and he understood very well that he was standing in front of him. Hey little boy, he was not a normal boy, he was actually the god of death.

He looked at Ved in fear. Ved pointed the gun at his head and fired 5 bullets into his head and the man died on the spot.

Seeing this, all the people standing there started trembling with fear, although they were in the back area where there were not many people and in the rest of the place, Ved's guards were spread where no one was allowed to come inside. That unknown person was shot. As soon as it happened, Anay killed that scribe too and then Ved's men slowly killed this  men also...Suddenly that pleasant place had become a scene of death….

Ved took one look at Vishal and said - "Send his body to his father." Having said this, he looked at Vishal with cold eyes.

So Vishal understood what his boss wanted to say. Ved and Anay left from there, followed by their guards while Vishal was handling all the work there.

After going to the hospital, Hukum Sa got Hukum Rani Sa admitted in the hospital. At this time he was in a private ward because this hospital belonged to Hukum Sa, hence he was taken to the emergency ward.

By now the doctor had removed the bullet from Hukum Rani Sa's hands, however, she had lost a lot of blood, so blood was brought for her and then her operation started.

By now Ved had reached the hospital, he saw that little Eva was crying and he was handling her very well.

Everyone else was also crying and they were right there, after all  the fear had gone. When little Eva saw Ved coming, she ran towards him and hugged him.

Ved had lifted her in his lap. Little Eva cried and said - "Vedu, look what has happened to our mother."

Caressing her head, Ved said lovingly - "Angel, nothing will happen to her, she will be completely fine."