ch 31 - Don't you dare angel "and" Attack on Little Eva....

Now forward,All the children were staying in the hotel room of Jaipur, the only difference was that Ved had booked personal rooms for himself and everyone else, which was different from everyone else and no one was allowed to go there, only some hotel staff who They were going to give them food, but Ved had deployed his bodyguards.

It was morning time, everyone was still sleeping but they all had to leave for a walk at 9:00. They had come here on a 5 day trip. Everyone was sleeping in their own rooms. Ved was accompanied by little Eva who was sleeping on top of him and Ved was looking at her innocent face….

Even after coming back to the hotel from there, Little Eva was very angry with Ved and she even fell asleep, but still Ved picked her up and fed her, although even at that time Little Eva was still sleeping….

Ved was looking at her face for a long time when his phone rang. He quickly put the phone on silent so that Little Eva would not wake up. He very comfortably made Little Eva sleep next to him and took the phone and came out to the balcony. ....

This call was in spades because he knew that he and everyone else would have come to Jaipur today….

Ved received the call and without any emotion said in his heavy voice - "Hello."

Hukum Sa heard his voice and then he said - "Yes, when did you guys arrive?"

Ved again said without any emotion – “At night.”

Hukum Sa understood that he doesn't speak much, so he said comfortably - "We will come today to meet you guys and Naina will also come with us, but you will have to take good care of Hope because you know how much danger there is for her here." ..

Hearing his words, Ved's face suddenly became cold and he said in his cold voice - "I don't think I need your opinion on this matter…."

He became quiet like a command. He knew that even though Ved was 17 years old, he still had a lot of knowledge about what to do and when. They talked for some time and then hung up the phone, in which he talked for most of the time. He would listen to them or give a short reply….

After hanging up the phone, Ved came inside and saw that little Eva was still sleeping like a baby monkey. He sat near her and lovingly touched her cheeks and said - "angel wake up..."

Little Eva moaned but she fell asleep again. Ved knew what he had to do so he directly took Little Eva to the bathroom and made her lie down in the bathtub and himself also lay down with her when in such cold weather Little Eva When she felt the water, she immediately got up, sat up and said, "Someone please help me.Someone please save us, we are drowning in the flood...Ved stared at him and suddenly Little Eva felt someone's burning gaze on her, so she raised her face and looked towards Ved who was staring at her and seeing him, Little Eva again looked around and saw that Felt that she was in the bathtub although the water in it was hot because Ved had already put hot water in itLittle Eva was filled with joy and started looking at Veda with her innocent eyes.Ved looked at her for a while, then pulled her and made her sit on his lap. He kissed her head and started cleaning her properly. After some time, he wrapped little Eva in the bathroom and came out. He himself was wearing a bathrobe. He called Ayu and asked everyone to get up. Ayu called everyone and now everyone got upWere getting ready...Ved made little Yuva wear a shirt and dungarees, then he braided her hair in two plaits. Little Eva was looking very beautiful and cute although there was no make-up on her face because Ved did not like it at all and she never wore make-up. She didn't even do it...

Ved also wore a white shirt on top and black jeans on the bottom, set his hair in it and had a branded watch in his hands. He was looking quite handsome and attractive at this time. After some time, he asked the hotel staff to bring breakfast and forced little Eva. Started feeding...