ch 60 - I'm only yours angle" and "Mohe rang do laal.."

Now forward,

On the terrace,

Little Eva was sitting behind the sofa and crying with her small hand on her mouth.

Ved closed his laptop and held little Eva's hand in front of him. She was still standing in front of him with her eyes closed with one hand on her mouth and pearl-like tears were flowing from her big beautiful hazel eyes.

Ved made her sit on his lap held both her hands with one hand placed her feet on the sofa and started looking at her, which was now red due to the injury. Ved looked at little Eva with his stern eyes and said -'Angel I just told you not to...'

Little Eva quickly said, “Ved what should we do? When we are in front of you, you should only look at us, otherwise, you keep looking at the laptop all the time, all this has happened because of you….”

Ved said while narrowing his eyebrows – “Well, you wanted my attention….”

Little Eva nodded innocently and said, "Yes, which you don't give us while he is alive."

Saying this, he kicked Ved's laptop down.

On this action of hers, Ved again said in a harsh voice - "Angel, you know, I don't like at all that you treat me with a dish...

Little Eva's eyes filled with tears once again and she said, "Ved we haven't even told you anything yet. Ved said - "But why did you drop your laptop? Do you know that all this comes from money and where does money come from by working hard? If I do not work hard then where will the money come from if money does not come then I will share your hobbies and How will I fulfil the demands?

Little Eva put her hand on her ears and said - "Okay, sorry, I won't do it again."

Ved took it in his lap and started going down from there, but while going down, he looked at that big stone as if he were looking at his known enemy.

After coming down, he massaged Little Eva's feet and then fed her. Then both of them lay down together. After some time, Little Eva went to sleep. Veda kissed her forehead and he also fell asleep.

Next morning,

Gopal's house,

Today everyone was getting ready to go to Ishi's performance. Ishi was also going with everyone, although she was going to get ready for her performance after going there, she was going to leave from there with everyone. Little Eva was from there. She was going to come with Ved only and everyone else was going to come directly and after some time everyone left the house.

go
get
go away
walk
steer
visit
come in
repair
wend
come away
drive away
depart
buzz off
pull off
navigate
pay a call after reaching the performance location, everyone sat in the waiting area while Ishita went to get ready and before that, she started rehearsing once.

Just then her competitor Tara came near her, Ishi saw her and averted her eyes….

Then Tara said with full attitude - "You are rehearsing, no matter what, I will win."

Ishi completely ignored her and kept doing her step due to which Tara got angry and placed her feet in front of Ishita's feet.

And Ishi could not control herself and fell. Tara, looking at her, gave a winning smile and taunted her - "I don't like it at all if someone ignores me because I am Tara Luthra and wherever I live, everyone's eyes are on me." The focus is only on me...

Ishita smiled and said - "Look Tara, don't dig a hole for yourself by making me angry because if I get angry, I will erase your name, so stay away from me, understood."